• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Unless england get a super lucky draw they ain't doing shyt this world cup
They already did. They got the easiest possible side of the bracket.

That's why they might get past the Netherlands in the quarterfinals to promptly get bounced the frauds they have always been when they face a real team, likely France, in the semis.

I expect the goddamn Knicks to get a chip before England tbh.

England does tend to play down to their opponents level when they don't need to win like today. But they also fold when they face high level opponents and the pressure is on like the choke job against Italians.
Perfect description. :mjlol:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
The more I think about the next match the less optimistic I get.

Iran doesn’t even have to beat us. They’re going to play so many in the back.

Where is the offense / creativity going to come from?
Gregg's gotta start Reyna in midfield. And bring Luca De La Torre off the bench.

Hell, I'd be okay with subbing on Ferreira even. Gotta have guys to break them down and dribble at them in the box to draw pens

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Question.

Why is it that whenever you hear about some lavish opulence given out or taking place it’s always with the “Prince”. You never hear about the King doing something.

Remember how for many years it was crown prince Abdullah even though he wasn't the "technical" ruler at that time

MBS is all but ruling kingdom

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Gotta give it to Gregg, he had the boys up for this game and the defense was great.

Everyone talks about a striker but I rather have a 10 in this team. We struggle to get our forwards/wingers 1 v 1 with the keeper and we don't really make the other teams keeper work that much.

We have a proper 10, but Berhalter refuses to start Reyna. He's arguably the most talented player in the squad.

Aaronson can play the 10 as well, or at least he did in MLS.