• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worst player in the world cup. Morocco caught a break with that red card
A lot of Moroccan fans want to see this guy play, seems to have a fell out of favour with manager because Cheddira presses more but he would probably put away those chances. Probably will play in semis:

Skip2

All Star
Daps
Majority of Moroccans claim African in my experience. A good number also identify as Arab but it’s a dual identity. On the other hand a significant minority identify as Amazigh (Berber) only and African, rather than Arab.

In any case, without a doubt an African football victory. Managed by a local coach who was competing in African Champions League just a month ago and they represent CAF.
My girl is Moroccan (Amazigh) from France. She claims Africa at any opportunity. She don’t even like Arabs like that.
:dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Morocco wasn’t even in the AU for 33 years until 5 years ago stop fronting about Moroccans claiming African. A lot of North Africans don’t claim african

it was over the Western Sahara biz tho

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
it was over the Western Sahara biz tho

What about not wanting any black Africans to attend the 2015 African cup because of Ebola? :patrice:The tournament went on in a different country that year and no Ebola was spread.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Congrats to Morocco. Not gon lie I wish a black African country broke through like this. People gonna say this is huge for africa but them Moroccans don’t even claim African.

Strictly soccer wise what they’re doing is amazing though. This WC has been crazy
Africa gonna claim them Moroccans

They’re a CAF team

Fox crew sounds so blown :laff: