The Official Fargo on FX Thread

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Psycho Les' brother is hilarious shytting on his talking about, "He might have the autism". I hope the other characters get a chance to shine before it's all said and done.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Psycho Les' brother is hilarious shytting on his talking about, "He might have the autism". I hope the other characters get a chance to shine before it's all said and done.
They will (cept for les wife and the sheriff :lolbron:). That preview at the end has me pumped.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
finally watched this last night (been hesitant to see it cuz i thought they'd follow the storyline from that average movie)....boy this shyt was dope as fuk :wow: and completely shyt on the movie to me (humor was still super dry and barely got a chuckle outta me tho) and billy bob da gawd was some kind of cot dayum ninja at the end :russyheh:....when ol dude smacked his woman with the hammer i was like :krs::lolbron:....damn shame the sheriff had to go out like that :to:....so overall the ep gets a 8/10 for me, would've been 9/10 but they had to throw the N word in there for some fukkin reason :beli:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iDreLIJA3cnuM.gif

iy1YvNLjuIVla.gif

ibcaSVhDdsE8ju.gif

i4NHJUH55Zk1n.gif

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
First I have to say fukk YOU to FX for calling Black people "******" in 2014. At least True Detective waited until later in the season to remind me.

It was a lot to take in and wasn't as dope for 90 minutes of time but I'ma have to roll with it. I knew Psycho Les was gonna flinch but my man tossed himself into that glass. LOL that was OD. Do people from Minnesota really sound like that? Psycho Les was like "Oh shucks..." the whole time. What was with his wife? Funky bytch cooked some damn tomato soup and had nerve with all that damn back talk.

RIP to the cop. That shyt was raw. The wife of Hoss is old girl from Grey's Anatomy no? That bish looks good.

Billy Bob on some new shyt. Merking Hoss, telling the kid to piss in the car and then snitching and g checking the Doomsday killer. And who was old boy who froze to death?

I'm interested to see where this goes.
They do this on the show?

I have to say, as someone born and raised in Minnesota... White people there are not really on that type of racism for the most part, so that alone annoys me that they aren't capturing my home state accurately...

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have to say, as someone born and raised in Minnesota... White people there are not really on that type of racism for the most part, so that alone annoys me that they aren't capturing my home state accurately...
The main character's name is Lester Nygaard, pronounced Nigh-guard

This dude that use to beat his ass in high school ran into him the first episode and referred to him as Lester ******d

Poster is overreacting

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The main character's name is Lester Nygaard, pronounced Nigh-guard

This dude that use to beat his ass in high school ran into him the first episode and referred to him as Lester ******d

Poster is overreacting
:laugh: okay that sounds about right...

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Lol at this cac (I see you playboi :leostare:). There is racist cacs everywhere:comeon:.

Besides it was play on main the main character's name Nygaard.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Lol at this cac (I see you playboi :leostare:). There is racist cacs everywhere:comeon:.

Besides it was play on main the main character's name Nygaard.
I'm black ... Pictures are up in the gym forum, you are probably too :flabbynsick: to venture in that section though... And second.. Unless you've lived in MN for 18 years like me... Your opinion on this subject is irrelevant :manny:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I'm black ... Pictures are up in the gym forum, you are probably too :flabbynsick: to venture in that section though... And second.. Unless you've lived in MN for 18 years like me... Your opinion on this subject is irrelevant :manny:

No need to insult me breh, I am saying there are racist people everywhere. :manny: Minnesota is not exempt.:manny: