The Official Fargo on FX Thread

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
i watched fargo last night (nvr saw it before) just to get a feel for wat im walking into with this show....:patrice: it wasnt a bad movie but i was expecting a lot more than that, especially with a 8.2 imdb rating :comeon:..

Fargo is a Masterpiece...I can't wait for this show and its already getting rave reviews...most spin-offs from movies get destroyed, but this and Hannibal prove that you can make successful spin offs

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Im ready
J3eujLa.jpg

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
At work, I'll have to catch it in the morning. Skimmed thru a couple posts tho and the reception seems pretty good.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
First episode was excellent. It started of a bit slow, maybe too slow, but once you got to the last 15-20 minutes the build-up became necessary to have the escalation at the end hit a lot harder. I'm a big fan of Freeman and he did his thing here but Billy Bob was the one truly shining here. For a show based on Fargo, his character seemed more inspired by Anton Chigurh, with every bit as diabolical dialogues. The way he talked down Colin Hanks into letting him go.

"One day years from now you're going to look at your daughter's face and realize how glad you are for being alive because a long time ago you chose not to go down a particular road on a particular night."

I'm paraphrasing but that shyt had me like :wow:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Just finished watching. At first it was just a dark comedy IMO but then shyt got real once the hammer dropped, lol
The scene with the female deputy and the sheriff's wife was :to:

First episode was excellent. It started of a bit slow, maybe too slow, but once you got to the last 15-20 minutes the build-up became necessary to have the escalation at the end hit a lot harder. I'm a big fan of Freeman and he did his thing here but Billy Bob was the one truly shining here. For a show based on Fargo, his character seemed more inspired by Anton Chigurh, with every bit as diabolical dialogues. The way he talked down Colin Hanks into letting him go.

"One day years from now you're going to look at your daughter's face and realize how glad you are for being alive because a long time ago you chose not to go down a particular road on a particular night."

I'm paraphrasing but that shyt had me like :wow:
I'm pretty sure that cop handed in his badge the next day(dammit just saw in the previews that he didn't but he should have)

SN-FX look like they brining the heat. Tyrant looks good and the Strain should be piff

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:Is Billy Bob the devil? Where did he disappear to when he went down to the basement? How did he know about the cops family? I was confused because he still can get hurt...
He heard her on the radio saying "dad". But yeah, I have no clue how he got out that basement. You figure Leonard would've went out the same way he did.