The Official Fargo on FX Thread

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First I have to say fukk YOU to FX for calling Black people "******" in 2014. At least True Detective waited until later in the season to remind me.

It was a lot to take in and wasn't as dope for 90 minutes of time but I'ma have to roll with it. I knew Psycho Les was gonna flinch but my man tossed himself into that glass. LOL that was OD. Do people from Minnesota really sound like that? Psycho Les was like "Oh shucks..." the whole time. What was with his wife? Funky bytch cooked some damn tomato soup and had nerve with all that damn back talk.

RIP to the cop. That shyt was raw. The wife of Hoss is old girl from Grey's Anatomy no? That bish looks good.

Billy Bob on some new shyt. Merking Hoss, telling the kid to piss in the car and then snitching and g checking the Doomsday killer. And who was old boy who froze to death?

I'm interested to see where this goes.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I enjoyed it and thought it got better as the episode went along. Billy Bob had some really funny scenes like when he told that kid at the motel to piss in the gas tank and then called the reception lady right after :mjlol:

Looking forward to see how it develops, FX has another quality show on there hands.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Episode was :merchant: status

I'm familiar with the film, but damn I didn't think breh was going to snap like that in the Pilot. Holy shyt!

I'm already laughing at what kind of story Lester will come up with in his hospital bed to explain what happened at his crib... as far as how dude got out of the basement... only thing I can think of is that he climbed out of the basement window

window.jpg

That's all I got for that.
:yeshrug:

Those goons from Fargo going to come out and this show is going to get even wilder

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Just watched the pilot and all I have to say is :banderas::banderas::banderas:.

They got my nikka from Sherlock :krs:( Don't watch that Lord of the Rings shyt :stopitslime:). And that is how you do an American Minnesotan accent brehs.

Good cast.
Tom Hanks son, Billy bob, that greys anatomy bytch, nikka that play saul goodman from Breaking Bad, that old cac from Dexter.

Now for the nikkas that are wondering if the should watch Fargo the movie. I honestly don't think it is necessary. :manny: Watch it cause it is an excellent movie. It aint no action packed bullshyt, so don't expect that, just a bunch of unfortunate people who got themselves into fukked up situations.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
That was one of the better pilot episodes I've seen. I have no idea where the show is going, but I'm excited to watch it unfold.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
jesus fukkin christ :laff:

nikka!!!! I got cramps....
Its a true story :lolbron:
Now, Fargo. I still haven't seen the movie. But I think I will
This show.. I only seen the first half of it and I can legitimately say its pretty fruckin good :manny:
When Billy Bob was telling dude in the hospital how he should handle his business :shaq:
I almost felt like he was talking to me. nikkaz gotta die yo...
Not really, but I was really into the scene so it kinda felt that way for a moment :heh: