The Official Fargo on FX Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikka @hexagram23 MAKING US COLI BREHS PROUD WITH THESE THREADS BEING UPPED LIKE THIS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Richard.

dap_zps28ef4044.gif

Every week or so I'm gonna hit cats with something new. These shows deserve the same respect as the big dogs, even if they don't do the same numbers.

Fred.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
im callin it early...if they decide to continue this as more than just a one season show its gonna go down with breaking bad sopranos wire etc etc:noah:
:ohhh:

I didn't even know that was a possibility :blessed:

edit:

But the real mystery lingering over the world of Fargo is whether or not it will be returning for a second season. FX itself doesn’t seem to know the answer to this question — despite critical acclaim and respectable ratings, they have yet to renew the show for a second season. But even though Season 2 isn’t a certainty yet, it is a possibility. Fargo creator Noah Hawley conceived of at least two years of Minnesotan shenanigans when he pitched the show to FX — in fact, Hawley signed a two-year deal with the network last month, which is a good sign for another season, if not a guarantee.

Bustle

:ehh:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Great episode, stand out was definitely Malvo's assault on the Fargo ring and the way it was shot. Lester's downfall will be his newfound belief that he's untouchable. Although it will be interesting to see how he'll react/hold up if he were to encounter Malvo again, which I think is the only way either of them can be brought down.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't share the same enthusiasm for the Malvo office building shoot out. I would have much rather liked to see the violence in it's totality.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't share the same enthusiasm for the Malvo office building shoot out. I would have much rather liked to see the violence in it's totality.
I think people enjoyed it because we've all seen cool straight forward shootout scenes in shows/films like a million times. It was dope to me because it was a different perspective of it all... and you never know, they might go and show a flashback of some of the carnage in a future episode.

Most of the episodes has some scene showing some event from a previous one.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people enjoyed it because we've all seen cool straight forward shootout scenes in shows/films like a million times. It was dope to me because it was a different perspective of it all... and you never know, they might go and show a flashback of some of the carnage in a future episode.

Most of the episodes has some scene showing some event from a previous one.
I don't buy it. It's just like those action scenes (that we've seen many times before) where the fight is "blacked out" and when the scene is shown again, all the bad guys are laid out. I don't give those scenes any love and I won't for this version of the same thing. It'll probably come out that it was a budget issue.