The Official Fargo on FX Thread

PastandFuture

Rookie
Daps
damn bruh, this is the best show ive seen in a while. yall think its up there with breaking bad ?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
that was really dope to me how they filmed that shootout..like how they would have done it in the 50s.. hitchcock-ish

lester gettin that revenge p*ssy :banderas:

Yeah that was really great camera work.

Nobody mentioned Key and Peele? I was like :dahell:tha fukk? When I saw them, I thought it was some weird inside Comedy Central cross promotion bullshyt. As FBI agents? :mjlol:

At this point I don't care if Lester gets away, but Malvo mannnn that nikka moving all over the place without a care in the world. Too many bodies now on him.

That guy that plays Lester is a really great actor.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
I don't get too caught up in the cinematography aspect of shows, but when Malvo crushed that building, the way they shot the scene had a nikka like:ohhh:

Show gets better with every episode. Lester out here not giving a fukk about nothing. Dude in full Heisenberg mode.

Explanation of the fish during the blizzard was weak tho. A blizzard/tornado:patrice:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lester was like...

:childplease: "These hoes ain't loyal... man these bros ain't loyal"

And set his bro up without a single fukk given with a smirk on his face. Then this dude went out and got some p*ssy right after he threw his brother in the bushes :mjlol:

:wow:

Last edited: