The Official Fargo on FX Thread

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
hanks character is smart he just lacks experience, balls and confidence. hears a shot in a snow storm and shoots the first thing he sees moving :mjlol:
malvo is just a calculated savage breh. way too smart and intimidating for that whole region. dennis got played and murked, cops got played, hanks character looked a fool.
then there's lester :heh:
can't wait to see how that one plays out. that last episode felt like an actual season finale, i was :lupe:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Can someone give their quick synopsis of the show?

And also, do i have to watch the movie to know what's going on?
Its basically about some hit man who befriends a guy who is a bytch. Gets punked by basically everybody. People get murked & blackmailed. Its a show you have to watch from the first episode on.

Nah the movie is way different then the show. Which is confusing me because they say that the events in the story are the same. But yet the movie & the show are both different. :yeshrug:

cook

Banned
Daps
hanks character is smart he just lacks experience, balls and confidence. hears a shot in a snow storm and shoots the first thing he sees moving :mjlol:
malvo is just a calculated savage breh. way too smart and intimidating for that whole region. dennis got played and murked, cops got played, hanks character looked a fool.
then there's lester :heh:
can't wait to see how that one plays out. that last episode felt like an actual season finale, i was :lupe:

:dead: thats the perfect reaction for lester ":heh:"

i thought it was the finale too...was it longer than normal this week?

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Its basically about some hit man who befriends a guy who is a bytch. Gets punked by basically everybody. People get murked & blackmailed. Its a show you have to watch from the first episode on.

Nah the movie is way different then the show. Which is confusing me because they say that the events in the story are the same. But yet the movie & the show are both different. :yeshrug:
the movie is "based" on events much earlier, i think '87. the show is based on events from '06. somehow they call it a continuation, whatever.
same type of setting, lingo, feel, etc...
no need to watch the movie at all, both enjoyable yet very separate.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
the movie is "based" on events much earlier, i think '87. the show is based on events from '06. somehow they call it a continuation, whatever.
same type of setting, lingo, feel, etc...
no need to watch the movie at all, both enjoyable yet very separate.
ahhh then that makes a lot more sense. :ehh: I was watching the show confused as hell.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The show does tie into the movie in a major way, but you don't have to have seen the movie to follow the story.

Daps
Just caught up on this. Only heard about it cuz someone randomly mentioned it in another thread.

This shyt is piff :whew:

Did they ever explain how he got out of that basement? That's a big head scratcher, so I suspect they'll show that in a flashback in one of the remaining 4 episodes.

Lester is such a scumbag. His wife was a nagging bytch (hilarious, too...both a shame and a joy they killed her so quick) but his brother has a family, that's fukked up to frame him like that. His plan is pretty genius tho. It's amazing how he can be so smart yet so dumb at committing crimes at the same damn time :mindblown:

Daps
Can someone give their quick synopsis of the show?

And also, do i have to watch the movie to know what's going on?

You don't have to watch the movie, but you should. It's dope, too and will allow you to get some references.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:dead: thats the perfect reaction for lester ":heh:"

i thought it was the finale too...was it longer than normal this week?
Fx seems to do whatever they want in terms of show lenth with their newer shoes. The bridge americans and fargo all had 90 min premieres. And usually have 67 min eps. The latest fargo was like 77 min .

cook

Banned
Daps
Fx seems to do whatever they want in terms of show lenth with their newer shoes. The bridge americans and fargo all had 90 min premieres. And usually have 67 min eps. The latest fargo was like 77 min .

word. how was the bridge btw? trailers looked intriguing but i never watched it

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

Sons of Anarchy last season only had a couple of episodes stop at an hour; they let the showrunners have leniency with time

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
word. how was the bridge btw? trailers looked intriguing but i never watched it
It was good. Got a lil iffy for a few eps in the last third of the season but finished strong