The Official Fargo on FX Thread

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
This shyt just keeps getting better every fukking episode...it may take the crown for best show of the 2014...that episode was one of the best tv episodes I've ever seen

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
best ep of the show so far...i just want the fish part further explained cause everybody cant be inferring that a hardcore blizzard made it rain fish

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
yall need to chill on that fish confusion, this show is too smart to do somethin like that without some exposistion further down the line

amazing episode tho, i don't think i've ever seen three likable characters killed off that brutally within the same episode:ohhh:

there's a snowstorm goin on outside no man is safe from:merchant:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
yall need to chill on that fish confusion, this show is too smart to do somethin like that without some exposistion further down the line

amazing episode tho, i don't think i've ever seen three likable characters killed off that brutally within the same episode:ohhh:

It's as of yet not quite confirmed that Molly is dead, but yeah, this episode was brutal.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at

imdb