The Official Fargo on FX Thread

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
somebody fukkin tell me why it just started rainin fish out of nowhere at the end of the ep when the greek dude's son died in the wreck
2ivjl1z.jpg

Go watch Magnolia :ufdup:

EPISODE WAS GOAT.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Go watch Magnolia :ufdup:

EPISODE WAS GOAT.

seen it but that was frogs:what:

i thought this shyt was based on a true story:dwillhuh:

or were the fish just an artistic way of portrayin how they just got into a normal car wreck:ld:

but the set up for dude from sunny in philadelphia's character by billybob with the gun shyt and duct tape was immaculate:ohlawd:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
It's not. They did the same thing in the movie.

im sure they take artistic license but i always felt like it was grounded in some sense of reality...been a while since i seen the movie fargo tho

im not mad at the fish fallin from the sky but it just had me
tumblr_n5f514ZFd61qd8codo1_400.png

...i know the biblical references were heavy but idk fukk it:merchant:

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
3 main characters bodied in 3 straight scenes :wow:
Kill your wife and be a fukk up then pin in on your brother because he scolded you brehs :ufdup:

Fish made no sense to me :patrice:
Can someone explain it without telling me to watch a movie :rudy:

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
Just watched it, great episode.. is that the last one? I'm sure I read somewhere it was only 6 eps..

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Lester setting up his nephew as well or just his brother?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Is Lester setting up his nephew as well or just his brother?

I think he's planting the gun on the nephew because that'll mean his brother's gun locker will be inspected, which will lead to the discovery of the hammer and Lester's wife's panties, framing his brother.

And the falling fish is a byproduct of heavy storms. Blizzards/tornado's swoop over lakes, funnel up fish, etc. and once the storm dies they fall down. So it's pure irony that Stavros' son is killed by an actual act of nature rather than Malvo's scheme.

And I would've loved the blizzard scene a lot better if it hadn't been done before in Insomnia.

Also, saw someone post "Popped a Molly, I'm sweating" on IMDb, nearly died. :dead:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he's planting the gun on the nephew because that'll mean his brother's gun locker will be inspected, which will lead to the discovery of the hammer and Lester's wife's panties, framing his brother.

And the falling fish is a byproduct of heavy storms. Blizzards/tornado's swoop over lakes, funnel up fish, etc. and once the storm dies they fall down. So it's pure irony that Stavros' son is killed by an actual act of nature rather than Malvo's scheme.

And I would've loved the blizzard scene a lot better if it hadn't been done before in Insomnia.

Also, saw someone post "Popped a Molly, I'm sweating" on IMDb, nearly died. :dead:
After my post, I checked some comment sections and they posted that verbatim. That was a slick move on Psycho Les' part. It was a nice touch planting the panties as well.