The Official Fargo on FX Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So no mention yet of the reveal that Stavros Milos' secret money is the money that was buried by Steve Buscemi in the movie? When the car broke down and he got out I started piecing it together and then it happened... :wow:
I think it was in ep 3 they showed he has that ice scraper on a plaque in his office and people were speculating that was the same one

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
General consensus on the show? I'm thinking of starting the show this week but there's so many other :blessed: shows that I have to catch up on. Just wondering if the coli brehs are thinking its worth the time.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We're now getting at the point where I'm starting to feel afraid for some of the main characters' lives again. :lupe:

:dead: @ Stavros Milos' half-witted son being the one to almost mess up Malvo's perfect scheme, and Malvo ain't even know it.
Right...

I really am afraid of seeing what Malvo is going to do. Dude sitting out side of your apartment at night is a scary sight
:demonic:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
idk why but my fav random moment of this episode is when the dude asked how much Lester wanted to donate for the socks and he was like "TWO BUCKS!" :laff:

:dahell: at the lack of discussion in this thread.

@hexagram23 @obarth :ufdup:
Don't worry, once this hits Netflix or Amazon Prime people will act like they were with us shooting in this thread.

:heh:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Right...

I really am afraid of seeing what Malvo is going to do. Dude sitting out side of your apartment at night is a scary sight
:demonic:
Gus neighbor seemed like he was gonna stand his ground till Malvo start talking about that 2nd floor alarm

Last edited: