⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
lose your powers once you move 50 km away from guardiola, brehs

KDB needs more passers around him. Surrounding him with just runners/movement players isn't going to work because KDB isn't really a controlling type of passer like David Silva or Gundogan. KDB's wants to play fast so his best passing comes from transitions/him driving/crosses. Only other midfield passing options are Tielemans great passer no mobility and Vermeeren.

The squad Belgium has and the way they want to play doesn't equal up. They would be better off playing on the counter which would help their forward attacking players more.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Lol yup.

And it's one game. I sent some threatening messages to an intermediary to get to waistcoat, so hopefully we can see Foden in the right position (and if he got my message you should see Eze and Wharton too, none of this Anthony gordon nonsense).

Overall Dias and Bernardo looked good today, hard to shine in a side like tbat because Portugal are basically playing a man down. Doku looked good except for that cheap give away, no full back in the world wants to play against him.
Portugal dominated the game in the mid field but were not clinical, I guess the Saudis spent all their money on offense and not defense cause Kante played like he's been playing against world class players. While Ronaldo played like he's been playing against garbage :mjlol:

But I feel like we've been spoiled, first games in major tournaments are rarely as entertaining and crazy as these ones. Stars having disappointing first nights is kinda the norm, so I won't call him done just yet

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Portugal dominated the game in the mid field but were not clinical, I guess the Saudis spent all their money on offense and not defense cause Kante played like he's been playing against world class players. While Ronaldo played like he's been playing against garbage :mjlol:

Kante got way more left in the tank than Ronaldo. Ronaldo been washed since Juventus days.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
One of the best England performances in recent memory was v Ukraine in the 2020 Euros. If I recall, sancho and grealish balling out and linking attack and forward passing competently and Kane not resorting to dropping deep to get on the ball. Ofcourse scrubgate never played that line up again

Yeah and now Sancho and Grealish aren't even in the side. England been mismanaged for decades. Maybe we see Eze and Palmer in roles like that

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So who's responsible for why some highlights are viewable on twitter and why others aren't

UEFA and the local broadcaster (Could be ITV, BBC, Rai, pretty much any of the regional broadcasting partners)

Compared to other leagues the NBA is the most lenient when it comes to sharing clips on social media