⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Portugal 2 – 1 Czech Republic

The Lusos (Lusitanians)/A Seleção das Quinas (The Team of the Shields) shielded themselves from Repre (Representatives)/Hrdí lvi (Proud Lions) attacks and managed to gain victory.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
My guy's going through it, he's trying to say that ALL the teams in the Euros are good
:mjlol:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Threw in Haaland just for the fukk of it :mjlol:

Must've meant Gvardiol or Kovacic, but then again then he'd have to mention that Rodri dominated

Lol yup.

And it's one game. I sent some threatening messages to an intermediary to get to waistcoat, so hopefully we can see Foden in the right position (and if he got my message you should see Eze and Wharton too, none of this Anthony gordon nonsense).

Overall Dias and Bernardo looked good today, hard to shine in a side like tbat because Portugal are basically playing a man down. Doku looked good except for that cheap give away, no full back in the world wants to play against him.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Of course he underperformed, but who on the team actually performed well? This Serbia team is dire and you will see other teams light them up this tournament, but mighty England could only muster one goal, two big chances and had a spell where Serbia looked more threatening.

Kane played like an actual striker yesterday, barely dropped back and led the line hoping and praying for an opportunity. Only Bowen who came off the bench understood the assignment.

Foden and Kane operated in less than ideal conditions and looked like shyt. The game was running through Jude and a poached goal is all he has to show for it. But let's pile on Foden.
One of the best England performances in recent memory was v Ukraine in the 2020 Euros. If I recall, sancho and grealish balling out and linking attack and forward passing competently and Kane not resorting to dropping deep to get on the ball. Ofcourse scrubgate never played that line up again