⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
That’s a ridiculous story. His grandmother made him play football with his sister and he got good? :what:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My initial point was that Foden is a better player than Saka when he plays in his natural position. But Foden is also expected better than Saka on the left. But that might not be true, perhaps Saka can do the left better than Foden, cause he’s always (I’ve only seen him there like 3 times, so that’s a lie) ass out there.

Just a thought, or more to Fodens defense to why he ghosted. It’s typical English fans and media, who don’t understand that people tend to not perform outta position. Like what Man U has been doing to players for years now, then they asks stupid like “why is he performing over there now”
I get what you are saying..that said it should take nothing for Saka and Foden to switch for a few minutes to see how things work out. Personally I think Saka is feared more on this England team than anyone outside of Bellingham and Kane.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
You can see Saliba not as comfortable bringing the ball out from that left hand side.
He doesn't really want to come forward with it from that side like he normally does.