⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Is that really a foul though? :jbhmm:

Serious, the end result is unfortunate but it’s a shoulder barge when the balls in play

:hubie: If it’s a foul I won’t argue

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want Bellingham to win, couldn’t give a fukk about anyone else really. Any team with Madrid players is my team :hubie:
And you think that taking saka from that side and sending Foden over there will achieve that?

Ok!

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
And you think that taking saka from that side and sending Foden over there will achieve that?

Ok!
My initial point was that Foden is a better player than Saka when he plays in his natural position. But Foden is also expected better than Saka on the left. But that might not be true, perhaps Saka can do the left better than Foden, cause he’s always (I’ve only seen him there like 3 times, so that’s a lie) ass out there.

Just a thought, or more to Fodens defense to why he ghosted. It’s typical English fans and media, who don’t understand that people tend to not perform outta position. Like what Man U has been doing to players for years now, then they asks stupid like “why is he performing over there now”