⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
So overall we played well for 45 minutes against Holland and about 20 odd minutes against Spain

The rest of the time we were awful and there are still people on the internet defending Southgate and wanting him to stay on because he got to a semi's and 2 finals :snoop:

Every time he needed bailing out he turned to Palmer who would always change the game and goal would follow within like 10 minutes but the very next game would always bench him again to play the same players who were awful the game before which is just :mindblown:

Southgate needs to go :camby:

Keane needs to go :camby:

walker needs to go :camby:

whoever the new manager is (let's hope it's between Carsley, Potter or Howe) needs to build the team around Palmer as he is a serious talent and can perform on the international stage unlike a lot of the others

overall the Euros was pretty shyt compared to the World Cup but this thread was :russ: most of the time

See ya all in the other Football thread for the new season :salute:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin:
So the ‘injured Kane playing’ rumblings are getting very loud.
They need a scapegoat.
All the brehs performed this year so the eyes is on Kane

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I imagine it will be Potter. Seems FA will stick with policy of only English managers. I’m not against Potter as at least he’s tactically in the 21st century unlike Southgate and there isn’t really any other option. I’d personally take Potter over Howe

If FA did go wider, then Tuchel I think would be great. Tactically really good.

Don’t think Pep or Klopp feasible
Potter was in over his head at Chelsea. He might harm himself if given the England job. I see him succumbing to the pressure of playing the stars. Hell I’d throw the bag at Bielsa, at least he’s a madman with some kind of tactical philosophy who doesn’t give a damn about public opinion.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between trash or mediocre take your pick that is the true level of England historically and in contemporary football.

Consistently failing but they still don't get it. You're just not good, average at best. You don't historically make world class players, never have and hence why you fail on the big stage.

Easiest side of the draw struggled against average teams. Delusions of grandeur is what you people suffer with.

Premier league is ran by foreign coaches and players it will never translate to your national team because individually or as a collective - yep exactly that - trash.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Midruk is 23? :dwillhuh: damn he sucks.

I don't know why I just assumed he was like 20-21, damn he trash for real :hhh:
Mans put up over 80 mill for a 22 year old who i don't think ever played a full season even in the Ukraine league . :deadrose:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
I don't see Guardiola doing international management. After City he'll probably end up with Juve or PSG and then he's done.
Agreed. His teams are drilled to play a certain style, impossible to achieve at international level.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Between trash or mediocre take your pick that is the true level of England historically and in contemporary football.

Consistently failing but they still don't get it. You're just not good, average at best. You don't historically make world class players, never have and hence why you fail on the big stage.

Easiest side of the draw struggled against average teams. Delusions of grandeur is what you people suffer with.

Premier league is ran by foreign coaches and players it will never translate to your national team because individually or as a collective - yep exactly that - trash.

This is a huge lie :mjlol: