⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Names ive heard bein floated to replace southgate

eddie howe
graham potter
mauricio pottechino
thomas tuchel

I think they should wait for a year then go for guardiola

I honestly think Klopp would be more likely to do it then Pep, but both are extremely low chance.

Think it’s Potter, Tuchel would make England high favourites, alongside Zidanes France

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Names ive heard bein floated to replace southgate

eddie howe
graham potter
mauricio pottechino
thomas tuchel

I think they should wait for a year then go for guardiola
I don't see Guardiola doing international management. After City he'll probably end up with Juve or PSG and then he's done.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They won't take the L on him. They're gonna try force it for the next two years before he enters the loan cycle for the remaining 5 years of his deal.

i mean dude only played in some garbage urkrainian premier league where anyone would look good :mjlol:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
England football team is like the New York Knicks
barack-obama-what.gif

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
I imagine it will be Potter. Seems FA will stick with policy of only English managers. I’m not against Potter as at least he’s tactically in the 21st century unlike Southgate and there isn’t really any other option. I’d personally take Potter over Howe

If FA did go wider, then Tuchel I think would be great. Tactically really good.

Don’t think Pep or Klopp feasible

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I honestly think Klopp would be more likely to do it then Pep, but both are extremely low chance.

Think it’s Potter, Tuchel would make England high favourites, alongside Zidanes France

I don't see Guardiola doing international management. After City he'll probably end up with Juve or PSG and then he's done.

Yeah any of those names would be an improvement over southgate

Its too late for Kane / Walker / Stones and the older group, but Saka + Bellingham + Palmer + Foden + Mainoo not winning silverware would be a failure

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
nBnZ8el.png

Kane was buns

That withered left hand side was screaming for somebody over having to shoehorn Foden in. Gordon Eze Grealish Rashford hell even Sterling since he had a decent partnership with Kane once.

All this stupid big name shyt instead of focussing on a coherent strategy :snoop: