⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I think Palmer as a super sub is a good idea if that sub comes at like the 60'. Against tiring legs, his talent will shine even more. He's a phenomenal player but realistically, England is loaded on the right and in midfield. Somebody has to be a sub, either him or Saka.

Kane has to be done as a starter, @Kunty McPhuck said it multiple times. With Bellingham and Foden/Palmer, England needs a proper 9 that weighs on the defense and makes run behind. Watkins seems like an obvious choice.

The midfield of Mainoo, Rice, Bellingham works well but got battered by Spain. No shame, France got battered as well, Spain is simply too good there. They lost Pedri and Gavi and still reigned supreme in this tournament... Sheesh.

If England can solve the left wing (can Saka on the left work ? Because Foden is not it there) then it will be likely manage to level up for the next WC IMO.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There's the dude who played for Alaves last season on loan from Atletico, there are a few in Barca's youth ranks. Even in the youth national teams I can't remember names right now but I read Spanish sports papers and the players they have been highlighting habe mostly been brehs or at the minimum children of immigrants. Spain about to have a cultural reckonimg the way France did in '98

:banderas: thats dope
i went to barcelona last year I was actually shocked at how many black folks that were there (non tourists).

Daps
Spain 2 – 1 England

La Furia Roja was too much for The Three Lions.

España es el campeón de la UEFA Euro 2024.

As much as I think Southgate is the best manager England has had since Sir Alf Ramsey, Southgate should be fired not given 2 more years,

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That’s what i was thinking. Especially with Pedri back.

And they've got to add Gavi to the midfield.

A lot of Moratas average positions in the tournament was more in line with the #10 position or alongside the #10 than playing as a 9. In the Semi vs France Olmo was playing higher than what Morata was.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Rodri a far more deserved winner than Jude

Jude has been clutch for Madrid in the league but he was a passenger in the CL and Euros
Olmo was robbed imo kroos Injuring Pedri saved Spain. And enough with Jude slande saved England vs Slovakia and was their best player today. Watkins traps ball clean he’d have 2 assists.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Palmer as a super sub is a good idea if that sub comes at like the 60'. Against tiring legs, his talent will shine even more. He's a phenomenal player but realistically, England is loaded on the right and in midfield. Somebody has to be a sub, either him or Saka.

Kane has to be done as a starter, @Kunty McPhuck said it multiple times. With Bellingham and Foden/Palmer, England needs a proper 9 that weighs on the defense and makes run behind. Watkins seems like an obvious choice.

The midfield of Mainoo, Rice, Bellingham works well but got battered by Spain. No shame, France got battered as well, Spain is simply too good there. They lost Pedri and Gavi and still reigned supreme in this tournament... Sheesh.

If England can solve the left wing (can Saka on the left work ? Because Foden is not it there) then it will be likely manage to level up for the next WC IMO.

We done with Foden...can y'all stop talking bout Foden like he like that

They better keep Kane, Foden, and Shaw far from the England squad

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Apart from having moments, which will shrink once he slots back into midfield, what exactly is Jude good at as man can't pass, is average dribbler, no positional awareness and gives the ball away repeatedly.