⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
better individuals give you a higher chance of winning

especially if you don't have an attacking system like Deschamp

look at Carlo. doesn't teach attacking stsyem but chooses the best balanced starting 11.

if he was actually coaching how to do offensive patterns or triangle passes or anything that shows build up play, I can understand

what i don't get is, he brings all these runners in midfield, and yet the team doesn't press :wtf:

so if he's not teaching any attacking system or even pressing, why not bring the most balance squad?

he brought the same profile of midfielders....again

i'm hating because this dude missed the mark to make this french side one of the most legendary side. you could say he's accomplished alot, but because of his approach to the game, they've left trophies on the table. the only one i can give him a pass for is the euro 16 because they were just getting their foot wet
I definitely think we can play better but if you don't take synergy into account, you're not building correctly. It's the same debate with Matuidi in midfield back in 2016/2018 yet we reached two finals with him and DD's tactics.

Also we cannot compare NT and club football. It's the same with the Foden debate currently, using club examples to a NT situation is unfair. Club coaches get whole years to create chemistry.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What explains the Belgium to EPL pipeline? :jbhmm: Virtually entire 11 is playing or has played in England.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Not saying Cesc was a passenger but he was not a key part sorry. He was either coming of the bench in 2010 or the first to be subbed off in 2012 come on. Puyol, Iniesta, Xavi or Piqué didn't get this treatment.
That’s not the dig you think it is tbh

Xavi and Iniesta are literally two of the best midfielders we’ve ever seen. Cesc still has a WC winning assist as well as key goals and assists playing out of position for most of it. He was a top player for those teams.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I definitely think we can play better but if you don't take synergy into account, you're not building correctly. It's the same debate with Matuidi in midfield back in 2016/2018 yet we reached two finals with him and DD's tactics.

Also we cannot compare NT and club football. It's the same with the Foden debate currently, using club examples to a NT situation is unfair. Club coaches get whole years to create chemistry.
that team also had Pogba who could break lines with his dribbles from deep

i'm not saying runners shouldn't be starting, but where is the balance?

can't have a midfield full of only defenders and runners

i know they were in the finals in the last world cup but they struggled, they struggled bad to get there and when the finals came, Argentina completely outplayed them for most of the match because they had a balance midfielder of guys from mid table clubs. the best way to create chemistry is to bring balance