⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
When he see Vinicius and Mbappe on his first day back at training.

giphy.gif
Surely england cant lose back to back tournament finals right :damn:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Spain in 2012 and Argentina 2022 were the last two international tournaments where I felt the best team actually won
Slight asterisk with Argentina but once they reached the knockout tournament they were comfortably better than most teams they were up against

There main problem was relaxing once they got comfortable

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

How many people does this guy have on the payroll?
confused-jaguarsfan.gif

:mjlol:

Ironically Foden looked better today, but yeah...media doing too much. Anthony gordon should be pissed.

Wouldve been better off bringing rashford, he always delivers for england

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
Very few international teams combine quality style and tactics with world class players. Swiss for example were great tactically and system wise but don’t have game changers. And there’s teams like France and England who play conservative football and rely on moments from their elite players

It’s why Spain look so good as they combine both but yeh generally international teams are pretty average. England aren’t the first and won’t be the last international team that play fairly dull football who get to the final (and possibly win it)

Even Brazil 2002 was a conservative defence and MF that relied on the magic of the 3 Rs. Argentina worked their socks off to give Messi the moments to win games.

It’s why Spain of 08-12 is the GOAT international team (although even they played pretty dull stuff at times)

Spain favourites but they look susceptible to counters and transitions and England struggle most with teams who sit deep. See the contract tonight between the first and second half.