⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
The difference between Southgate and Deschamps, in my opinion is that Deschamps has the full support of his Federation so he doesn’t need to give in to the public. Yes, winning a World Cup gives you a long leash, but I truly think that doesn’t have even have too much to do with it. I’m sure that if Southgate had full support, then Maguire, Henderson etc would still be playing.

Any other manager would have succumbed to the pressure of the Benzema exclusion much quicker than Deschamps did. I don’t even think it was the pressure at the end that got Benz back in, it was Deschamps needing him.
Maguire 100% missed out only due to injury. Not sure about Henderson.

Daps
having to live in dortmund, maybe :hubie:
He is only going to watch the game, he is not moving there

Experience a game at Dortmund would be good though, if you were in the wall, but it is the Dutch who are in the wall stand tonight.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Just read somewhere today that he wants to carry on playing football until he gets to share a pitch with his son
He is trying to do what LeBron is wanting to do

His kid is 14 and might not even make it as a footballer
LeBron didn't let this part stop him :mjlol:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Could anyone give me their thoughts in England/Netherlands? I can win 2k if England wins but can hedge and guarantee 1k. Idk much about soccer

Daps
LeBron didn't let this part stop him :mjlol:
I don't think it will let Ronaldo stop him either

The sad thing is IF the kid is any good and has ambitions , he aint going to want to play in the Saudi league, and no club in Europe will touch Ronaldo with a barge pole.

So that leaves one team left and that narcissist will hold Portugal back till he pushing 50 just for his own personal gains