⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

The French Federation are practically Le Pen’s party. An “Algerian” coaching Les Bleus :picard:

Deschamps was part of that conversation, and who can ever forget Laurent Blanc prior to all this trying to set quotas on Black and Arab players.

Imagine the shyt that hasn’t leaked.

Knowing France, if they do replace Deschamps, they will probably replace him with a real 98 hero like Dugarry or Guivarch, and not a role player like Zizou or Thuram :mjgrin:

Feel bad for Mbappe and Tchoumeni in all of this. It’s like Le Pen supporters have just transferred all their anger from their election loss to these two in particular.

Damn I didnt realize.

Cac shyt....

Arabs & blacks - good enough to play, but leave coaching to the whites. Its really the same everywhere...NFL, pro soccer etc

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
say what you want about Southgate but atleast he's not as stubborn with his midfield selection as DD

this dude has 19 year old Kobbie Maino, who wasn't even starting 6 months ago for a midtable side, starting for England and has made their midfield better.

even he knows that a midfield needs atleast a creator and someone who can progress the ball

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
say what you want about Southgate but atleast he's not as stubborn with his midfield selection as DD

this dude has 19 year old Kobbie Maino, who wasn't even starting 6 months ago for a midtable side, starting for England and has made their midfield better.

even he knows that a midfield needs atleast a creator and someone who can progress the ball

Southgate is bad…but deschamps is just as bad while being a smug little a$$hole abt it…he was gonna win something w this abundance of talent but it’s nothing he contributed to it …both would fail miserably managing a club side…glad France are out and hopefully England are next

Both countries need to fire these guys and get coaches who can maximize the talents at their disposal

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
I want Saka to win but not if it means southgate and England fans get to celebrate…hoping he scores a hattrick and England still lose :blessed:

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
if his mom is from Guinea and NOT Eq Guinea then i understand where his Lamine name came from

Google says she’s from Equatorial Guinea

Lamine-Yamal-mom.png

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio

The difference between Southgate and Deschamps, in my opinion is that Deschamps has the full support of his Federation so he doesn’t need to give in to the public. Yes, winning a World Cup gives you a long leash, but I truly think that doesn’t have even have too much to do with it. I’m sure that if Southgate had full support, then Maguire, Henderson etc would still be playing.

Any other manager would have succumbed to the pressure of the Benzema exclusion much quicker than Deschamps did. I don’t even think it was the pressure at the end that got Benz back in, it was Deschamps needing him.

Last edited:
Daps
The difference between Southgate and Deschamps, in my opinion is that Deschamps has the full support of his Federation so he doesn’t need to give in to the public. Yes, winning a World Cup gives you a long leash, but I truly think that doesn’t have even have too much to do with it. I’m sure that if Southgate had full support, then Maguire, Henderson etc would still be playing.

Any other manager would have succumbed to the pressure of the Benzema exclusion much quicker than Deschamps did. I don’t even think it was the pressure at the end that got Benz back in, it was Deschamps needing him.
Southgate has the full support of the FA, they love him as he a yes man and does not disrupt things or have his own opinions that he could voice

Maguire and Henderson were both injured apparently that is why they are not in the squad

Last edited: