⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I don't know how much more terrorism I can take :mjcry:
Hopefully only 2 more games of terrorism left for us to suffer and if we are really lucky maybe even just 1

Because if we win tomorrow the Southgaters will be unbearable in the comments sectiona again

what I've read since Saturday with them all defending him has been a joke, they completely ignore the fact we struggle to beat teams we should beat with ease, hardly ever beat a top 10 side and just go on about that he has got us to 2 semi's and 1 final
they all just show the themselves to be people who just watch tournament football and that's it

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Here learn:

"Linguistically creative students at the University of Oxford in the 1880s distinguished between the sports of “rugger” (rugby football) and “assoccer” (association football). The latter term was further shortened to “soccer” (sometimes spelled “socker”), and the name quickly spread beyond the campus."

SOURCE: Why Do Some People Call Football “Soccer”?

I'm aware. They also invented the sport and haven't won a damn thing since cheating their way to a World Cup in the 1960's.

Point being, none of what you're on about has anything to do with anything.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Brehs i have been speechless for 30 mins just staring at the TV

images

DD is no more!

France is no more!

Mbappe Ball in the dirt!

Terrorist ball will never prosper!

:camby:

@Black Mamba salute!

Toussaint-Louverture-Haitian-1805.jpg

:pacspit: at that nasty flag and what it stands for

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm aware. They also invented the sport and haven't won a damn thing since cheating their way to a World Cup in the 1960's.

And what is the point of your post lol?

Daps

I don't like to defend us but how did we cheat ???

And yeah we have only won it once but we the only country to win it during the Pele years apart from Brazil