⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
The US DoJ better put him on the Watchlist :mjgrin:
Honestly, that's the only thing that pisses me off. I was ready for Zidane in 2022 but understood that reaching the final was a good reason to extend DD.

But 2 more years of terrorism man... I don't know if can keep watching. I didn't really believe in Jihad I just went along because I could shoot guns like in COD.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Hawk Tchoua :dead:
2FmBdA.gif

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
This whole tourney has basically been pure terrorism :russ:(Yeah I know the country that is hosting). Spain are basically the devil we do know. :mjlol:

A counter attacking Spain vs Winston Churchill with a Waistcoat or Hoeman. That shyt is going to penalties again or it'll be a dodgy 2-1 to either team.

Haven't been watching the Copa America games so I don't know if it's the same.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Here learn:

"Linguistically creative students at the University of Oxford in the 1880s distinguished between the sports of “rugger” (rugby football) and “assoccer” (association football). The latter term was further shortened to “soccer” (sometimes spelled “socker”), and the name quickly spread beyond the campus."

SOURCE: Why Do Some People Call Football “Soccer”?