⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should have never snubbed him in the first place
Without De Jong their midfield is too light to compete with the bigger teams..Hopefully Koeman will play Maatsen but i see him going overly conservative like usual and playing Blind or Van de Ven on the left instead.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
The game now is all about having speedy attackers and overwhelming opposing defenses on counter-attacks with numbers. I see France and England being able to do this the best in the competition.

I don't recall England doing this even if they do have the tools. Don't think they will suddenly play like that in the Euros.

Southgate gonna go for his true and tested approach of boring other teams to death and squeezing out a win by 1 goal/drawing

:yawn:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
keeping my eye on germany. They could do it
Its Crazy that England and France both lost the finals on home ground

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Bump. Was looking for this thread.

Let's start getting active.

Scots to take that L in today's opener vs the Germans?
Yes, Germany has steadily been improving the past years, plenty of young talent and vets to help. Would be a surprise if they don't score a couple of goals on Scotland.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Wish you could bet outright against a team not to win...England would be such easy money every Tournament:wow: