⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

barese

Pro
Daps
Croatia, just for regional solidarity.

My country always lose, hopefully no tennis results this time...

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Talk to him my lutefisk brother @null :mjpls:

the manager of germany just called immigrants "refugees" and "poorer than we germans" (thereby fuelling racism) and yet people on here still want to support them :hubie:

only 66% of germans disagreed with "we need more white players in the national team".

the nazi party is the second most popular party in the land and is projected to make big gains in this week's elections.

i.e. @Roid Jones they hate your "refugee" "poorer than them" ass e-grow and still you support them.

:picard:

edit:

Screenshot-2024-06-07-at-11-10-22.png

Screenshot-2024-06-07-at-11-10-41.png

Last edited:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
This is the first time I'm ever going to pick England to possibly win it in a major competition.

The game now is all about having speedy attackers and overwhelming opposing defenses on counter-attacks with numbers. I see France and England being able to do this the best in the competition.

If they end up on opposite sides of the bracket, I'll go England 2-1 France. :scusthov:

If they end up the same side, I'll say France 2-0 vs whoever they're up against. Maybe Germany or Netherlands. Just so I'm not sitting on the fence, I'm going to say England :francis:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal