⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
explain to me like im 5 years old

That's a supremacist hand sign?
Anti-what? Arab?

I don't understand what's complicated that it needs to be explained to an adult like they're 5.
But here you go:

opcmRFO.png

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie, I clocked that Mbappe stepped over griezmann who was next in line for that armband. gotta agree with Petit said

Mbappe has everything exactly the way he wants at Psg / the french team and spends 0 energy on defense

Bag some goals, buddy

Big FACTS

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
explain to me like im 5 years old

That's a supremacist hand sign?
Anti-what? Arab?
they're Turkish supreme nationalists, patriots

Turks are very nationalistic as is.

Now given the big Turkish populations in Austria/Germany it complicates things.

Watch their fans flash that sign in unison against the Netherlands, oh and Erdogan is going to the game :mjlol:

But there are shades of grey with them no pun. They are anti-Kurd, anti-Syrian given the refugees and their economy going through it, and have a distrust if not outright disdain towards Arabs. And its not a one size fits all, not all secular or all islamic. its a cross section.

My brother is more learned about this stuff so ill ask him. But i think what i provided is a decent poor man's description of things.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I don't understand what's complicated that it needs to be explained to an adult like they're 5.
But here you go:

opcmRFO.png

I dont know much about turkey. Naive but I didnt realize they have too many different ethnicities, so suprised they have supremacist groups

I thought their conflicts were more religious (muslim vs christian, etc)

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're Turkish supreme nationalists, patriots

Turks are very nationalistic as is.

Now given the big Turkish populations in Austria/Germany it complicates things.

Watch their fans flash that sign in unison against the Netherlands, oh and Erdogan is going to the game :mjlol:

But there are shades of grey with them no pun. They are anti-Kurd, anti-Syrian given the refugees and their economy going through it, and have a distrust if not outright disdain towards Arabs. And its not a one size fits all, not all secular or all islamic. its a cross section.

My brother is more learned about this stuff so ill ask him. But i think what i provided is a decent poor man's description of things.

They already started their gaslighting as if we're as dumb as them

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna lie, I clocked that Mbappe stepped over griezmann who was next in line for that armband. gotta agree with Petit said

Mbappe has everything exactly the way he wants at Psg / the french team and spends 0 energy on defense

Bag some goals, buddy

When I say these things I'm a hater.

Mbappe ran PSG. Don't like this guy? He's gone. Want to play wing, striker, OK.

But when they fell short they blame the manager and the team, not the guy who created that environment.

Gonna be interesting how he falls in line at Madrid.