⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Y'all shytting on Memphis.. he's unemployed right now so he's very motivated.

The problem is they got an employed CB who let them concede off a set piece.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The Dutch have not produced a truly elite attacker since Van Persie? :gucci:

Yeah because everyone else caught up to the Dutch methods improved on it and surpassed them while they stood still trying to do it the old ways.

The last great generation are the 2000-2002 kids which made the final in 2010.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would have been a great goal from Depay had that scored

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Y'all shytting on Memphis.. he's unemployed right now so he's very motivated.

The problem is they got an employed CB who let them concede off a set piece.

Going to Barca really killed Depay's career. Prior to that he had found his feet at Lyon and for the national team. I remember when he vs France and Germany he was a one man Army Navy and Air Force causing them nightmares.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Yeah because everyone else caught up to the Dutch methods improved on it and surpassed them while they stood still trying to do it the old ways.

The last great generation are the 2000-2002 kids which made the final in 2010.

I understand this, but it’s also possible to just go through a drought in talent. :sadcam:

I haven’t heard of a Dutch wonderkid since they were hyping a 14 year old Xavi Simmons

fukking WOAT Weghost is still making the NT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going to Barca really killed Depay's career. Prior to that he had found his feet at Lyon and for the national team. I remember when he vs France and Germany he was a one man Army Navy and Air Force causing them nightmares.
Is there any person saying no when Barca and Real call?

I am sure if he could have looked into the future he would have stayed put, bit he took the opportunity then suffered.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Is there any person saying no when Barca and Real call?

I am sure if he could have looked into the future he would have stayed put, bit he took the opportunity then suffered.

He was out of contract. And Koeman was at Barca. Post Messi. Koeman got sacked for stinking it up. He started off well then got injured like 3 different occasions (hamstring achilles and thigh.) Lost a lot of momentum. Once he came back he was moved to being a winger again. Which after Lyon and the work he was doing with Holland as the false 9 didn't really suit him anymore. He had evolved his game too much to be a wideman again.