The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I need Luscious to get a cyborg transplant next season to get rid of that ALS. I need this show to last forever.

End of the last episode - just when you think all is lost, Lucious who has been a vegetable for the past season, suddenly turns to the camera on some:

Credits.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Shocked-Doc-Rivers.gif

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Looks like murda mal came out the nuthouse and told everyone his pops murked bumpy

:ohhh: Forgot about this.

This last episode that twist legit had me:lupe: when the gun came out and Lucious said he was the daddy. He did say that shyt to save them all, I like how they left it at that...it would of been too much fukkery even for me:dead:

The pace of the show has slowed down tremendously over the past couple episodes it seems, but the fukkery is at mega levels. This hour was :mindblown:

A 2 hour finale will be sad and entertaining as hell, this legit the first network show that has caught me in a minute. I couldn't tell ️ya the last non cable show I've been glued to, I really hope they come back even more outlandish for season 2:mjcry: