The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Didn't know Andre can sing :ehh:
I think his character can sing too. But I think instead of him focusing on music he focused on school n shyt

Cause in the flashback a couple weeks ago they implied he used to sing with his pops all the time. also when Jamal was singing lean on me. He brought up Andre singing again

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.

:mjlol: It's not even close............

:camby: Porsha

It's obvious it's going to be Dre wife. You see he bout to fukk J Hud and Lucious set that whole "sending to the crazy house" shyt up too. Once he come out Lucious gonna blame that shyt on her...that's why he said 'that's his wife" and then they showed hint giving "a look" when she signed the forms. As much as he hates his son being gay, he hates that Dre married a PAWG just as much.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Lee Daniels hit us with the okey doke. Andre was crazy with a white woman but will reach his full potential with a black queen :wow:

Dude is about to go from being an afterthought to beating his illness and taking over the empire all because of the love of a black woman
giphy.gif

TV needs this :to: