The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You were all :dead: because a Gay Man is directing a movie about a GOAT Comedian who has admitted to doing those same type of "things". TF kinda logic is that :dwillhuh:

And You said there is no respectable Black man on the show, :takedat: hasnt done anything to make him seem less respectable. And I like many other see him having a bigger role at least by the end of S1.
nikka plz that's pure bullshyt. racists white people love gay black men. If you can't see that then your blind.

Until that guy has a bigger role what I said still stands.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
One more day brehs :lupe: :blessed:

She make that thang go...drip drop drip drippity drop
211339c.gif

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I literally read every post in this thread.

I caught up with it on HULU now I'm ready to talk about it live. :blessed:

Show is entertaining and that's all I ask for. Black people need to stop frontin... When someone makes a good positive show, nobody watches. Enjoy this show and take it for what it is.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I literally read every post in this thread.

I caught up with it on HULU now I'm ready to talk about it live. :blessed:

Show is entertaining and that's all I ask for. Black people need to stop frontin... When someone makes a good positive show, nobody watches. Enjoy this show and take it for what it is.
I try to like it regardless of the measage but I'm just not feeling it

Daps
Reppin
the land of oochie wally AND one mic
Nah I ain't drinking. Until I see Naomi apparently.

Who is that Liberian girl over there? How the hell does he know she's Liberian from a far? Is Lucious an expert on African culture that he can just spot one from afar like he's on safari? Or is that just a way to give an MJ shoutout

It was a nod to Michael Jackson. He had a song called "Liberian Girl" and Naomi played a love interest in one of his videos.