The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Was Cookie's plan to fukk in the restaurant? Makes sense :ehh:

He didn't have to tell Miguel (I don't remember Jamal's boyfriend name, I've been calling him Miguel the whole time) to forget about Jamal like that :mjcry:

Yeah cookie was looking good then when she said anika this is a ass :lawd::banderas:

And Jamal boyfriend name is Michael but :deadrose: @ calling him Miguel

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Cookie really has a ear for music and she's bad. ( elle needs alot of work tho, or atleaat cut down on the screen time)
Vernon is or was a alcoholic, considering him talking to his counselor.
Jamal is in turmoil as his career rises, his relationship is steadily on the decline.
Andre and Vernon are working together but for what?
Hakeem is having issues with the women in his life, therefore in turn art imitating life with that new song.

But...
Why did empire need security? And when Luscious told Vernon about Bunk, how come he seemed unphased. And its kind of weird how they made a murder go away.
It would have been nice if the show touched on the whole hit on the wrong guy that cookie and her peeps did or if she feels she is still in danger but shrugs shoulders.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yea this ep was trash. the tires lost air for me after this episode. another trash episode and the tires are blown out.

i was considering how bad it was mid way through but the final 2 minutes sealed it for me.

they trolling with this shyt or what?

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
EMP104_12_dress.gif

:whew::banderas::ohlawd:
:wow::takedat::whoo:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
yea this ep was trash. the tires lost air for me after this episode. another trash episode and the tires are blown out.

i was considering how bad it was mid way through but the final 2 minutes sealed it for me.

they trolling with this shyt or what?

Yeah, this episode isnt the best. It had its moments.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah, this episode isnt the best. It had its moments.
its getting to be too much. takes away from the story / potential.

this is the difference between quality (but boring to some ppL) television like Mad Men and fukkery filled but bad shows like Empire. they throwing everthing they can think of into this plot

another episode like this....+ again without any tiana facetime and i;ll have no reason to watch.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
its getting to be too much. takes away from the story / potential.

this is the difference between quality (but boring to some ppL) television like Mad Men and fukkery filled but bad shows like Empire. they throwing everthing they can think of into this plot

another episode like this....+ again without any tiana facetime and i;ll have no reason to watch.

Yeah I may have jumped the gun, when I said it jumped the shark. But I was caught off guard at how (tho effectively delivered by Terrence howard character) luscious just admit to it all. Like okay you got me. And the dialogue in between Vernon and Luscious wasn't bad it judt seemed (cant think of the word) awkard. No mention of the rose and the details of cookie pertaining to her still feeling in danger, robbery at the studio. it just wasn't the best episode to me. Im still going to watch it though, glad gabby wasnt in it tho.