The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Does Luscious suspect cookie of telling?

And out of all the things cookie forgets, she forgets her anniversary?

Also, luscious is a business.....man, but he has:
Andre(who wants empire, and is basically turning his own flesh and blood against each other)
Jamal who is wants empire, but is standing on his own two feet with the help of his mom
Hakeem who wants empire, but is now finding his footing in the past episode and this one with drip drop.

But why would luscious tell anika father that. He could have paid any doctor to do what he wants. And does he really want to marry Anika? Looking forward to next week

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Drip Drop :gladbron:Drip Drippity Drop :ohlawd:

The shots at Drake, Kendrick and Cole :skip:

Tiana out here bumping donuts :blessed:

Evil White Wife gonna Evil White Wife :manny:
Bipolar brother with the Lego hair fade :krs:

:deadrose: @ the bipolar brother setting the gay brother up with the obvious ass phone call

Has Terrence started talking with the King Bookah English accent? :russ:

That Henry VIII coat wasn't just for show.

"So can you afford to waste any precious time? Especially over a thot :scust:"

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Just finished watching and yeah Cookie is our new Gemma. :smile:

Jamal is a beast on mic.:blessed:

Lucius is conniving as ever. Date men that have baby moms brehettes.:ufdup:

Hakem is still wack and so is his "drip drop" song.:scust:

That Tiana bytch is :noah::noah::noah: as always..

I really hope that bi polar brother gets clipped. Literally causing anarchy just because his father didnt pick his retarded ass to run the company.:camby:

Overall this episode was decent.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I still need to know the geography of this world.

Timeout did Terrance just call her a thot???:deadrose:

And how is 1+1 trigonometry??:heh:
Son I burst out laughing. Especially cause Hakeem sat there actually doing the math like :ohhh: ( if you had one Apple and I gave you another Apple, how many apples do you have ?) :dead:

Last edited:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This is shaping up to be one of the GOAT coli season threads. I deadass dap almost very post in here. I can't look at yall Africans :mjlol:

Not even two minutes into the episode Tianna dyking with a white girl on some Young Dro - my girl got a girlfriend shyt. This show OPENS with the fukkery :russ:

How can Lucious say Straight-but-gay bipolar Andre was useless but he got the detective off his ass last time :what:

Speaking of Andre - this gotdamn SHADY muhfukka.... To say he's shady is actually a compliment. First he gets his white wife to record Tianna making out with that girl and upload it online. That was bad enough. But how can man set up his own brother to get robbed? Jesus Christ I hope someone lets off on him :mitraillette:

Two things about Hakeem's freeloader crew: How come that white bul wears the same flannel in every episode??? And why does that androgynous thing look like a tall version of Roscoe from House of Lies?

When the studio got robbed and man said "We can call this a standoff or we can make this a multiple homicide, you pick" boyyyyy if you don't get. Who would actually say something like that in real life :laff:

I got too gassed when I saw Anika's mom was Shaneisa Davis-Williams. She played blind Marissa in Early Edition with Coach Eric Taylor the gawd (one of the most underrated shows ever) :blessed:

Anika's dad though - "you're just a thug" :mjpls:

Lucious calling Tianna a thot had me leaned brehs

Hakeem getting 10 counted by his limp wrist :wrist: brother :mjlol:

When DeRay said "Smell the roses" after spraying up the whip :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: C'MON BREH ARE THEY EVEN TRYING :deadrose:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Any breh watching this show again, please list all the stereotypes we saw.

Too much in one episode.:ohlawd:

And notice that the stereotypes don't repeat from previous episodes.

Did you notice the demonic leopard print in Cookie's apartment?

She literally had a print hanging on the wall that was just leopard print. :dahell:

For real though, Taraji and Terrence have great chemistry. :ehh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This thread has me dying, so many hilarious comments :russ:. Last episode was kind of subdued compared to the fukkery of this episode.

Hakeem saying his video has special effects like the Hobbit and Avatar with that weak green screen :mjlol:

Fantasia trying to take a pic of Tiana's ass :skip:

The ending with Cookie straight being on some soap opera ish, if they would have cued the dun, dun, dun, it would have been perfect.

Anthony Hamilton coming in to sing for the proposal for that light-skin excellence :mjcry:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang