The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Is there alternatives software for jungle scout? For product search
I didn't use any of that so I can't tell you how effective it is or not, I forgot who it is I heard say it/Where I got it from but when I first started I made a list of everything that I touched, saw, or used in my daily life and then went through a process of elimination based on size (for shipping), ROI, If it was good to sell year round, etc.

But also a good way to check for hot products is you can check and see what ranks at the top of Amazon's categories, and Alibaba also gives a big list of trending products.

@Based Lord Zedd

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I didn't use any of that so I can't tell you how effective it is or not, I forgot who it is I heard say it/Where I got it from but when I first started I made a list of everything that I touched, saw, or used in my daily life and then went through a process of elimination based on size (for shipping), ROI, If it was good to sell year round, etc.

But also a good way to check for hot products is you can check and see what ranks at the top of Amazon's categories, and Alibaba also gives a big list of trending products.

@Based Lord Zedd
Thank you

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Can you link me pls

I misread it.

"Is there a free trial?
While we do not offer a free trial, we do offer a 14-day money back guarantee on our standard plans. If you decide the product isn’t the right fit within 14 days we will give you a refund, no questions asked."

I'm going to pay and treat it like a 14 day trial. I'm skeptical of sites like this but I like data and want to see what they have.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I misread it.

"Is there a free trial?
While we do not offer a free trial, we do offer a 14-day money back guarantee on our standard plans. If you decide the product isn’t the right fit within 14 days we will give you a refund, no questions asked."

I'm going to pay and treat it like a 14 day trial. I'm skeptical of sites like this but I like data and want to see what they have.
no i searched ..i did find a 50percent off for the first month
comes up to like 30 something..ill just buy that

Silkk

Daps
Yessss breh, now you got the HEAT!
Still learning though, Some products harder to convert than others. Still trying to decide when its best to use certain choices like Website clicks vs Website sales amongst other things.

Silkk

Daps
Also brehs, In addition to Facebook ads/pixel info make damn sure certain that you fukking with Google Analytics too.