The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
We are coming on 1 week being complete and no sales for your boy. Easily over 5k spent and more coming. I am starting to make an impression on the community. That's positive. As far as marketing, 2k paid. Actually being implemented right now, just 5 dollars. This weekend, about $500 dollars. That should blow up my website. The goal is simple. Make 1,000 revenue in a day. 2nd Goal, 5k revenue. 3rd goal 1k net profit, 4th goal 5k net profit. What I really want is just one sale. That's it. Just one sale. I haven't even had anyone use the cart yet outside of me :mjcry:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We are coming on 1 week being complete and no sales for your boy. Easily over 5k spent and more coming. I am starting to make an impression on the community. That's positive. As far as marketing, 2k paid. Actually being implemented right now, just 5 dollars. This weekend, about $500 dollars. That should blow up my website. The goal is simple. Make 1,000 revenue in a day. 2nd Goal, 5k revenue. 3rd goal 1k net profit, 4th goal 5k net profit. What I really want is just one sale. That's it. Just one sale. I haven't even had anyone use the cart yet outside of me :mjcry:
In a week? :wtf:

wenndigo

Rookie
Daps
Dude, you need a return on adspend (ROAS)

Silkk

Daps
Never really realized how shyt my facebook page was before smh.

Going through now and making an album for each product, uploading the photos, and editing the alt text. Then im gonna start testing out page promotions.

Also been sloppy on pinterest too. Didn’t realize that each pin had a one image limit, So i’m gonna go through as well there and get all of the product images uploaded to their own pin, along with optimizing the boards.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Worst day yet. Major launch. I got three influencers signed to launch my first campaign. One had 900k followers, the other 350k, and the other 20k. The 20k engagement was basically what I expected for her and she delivered to a degree but no sells. The others were flops. I already reported both for scam. One already gave me my money back.

I am about to just Google Ads and Facebook Ads this bytch from here on out till I get good influencers who are worth a shyt. This is so fukking difficult it's insane. I can't get mfers to the store and my store is fukking fire much less the ones who do to put shyt in a shopping cart. One of the best in the industry already. fukk, I know this is just the beginning but dammit, I wanted to see some success. Just one fukking sale would make my fukking day. :damn:

Silkk

Daps
Worst day yet. Major launch. I got three influencers signed to launch my first campaign. One had 900k followers, the other 350k, and the other 20k. The 20k engagement was basically what I expected for her and she delivered to a degree but no sells. The others were flops. I already reported both for scam. One already gave me my money back.

I am about to just Google Ads and Facebook Ads this bytch from here on out till I get good influencers who are worth a shyt. This is so fukking difficult it's insane. I can't get mfers to the store and my store is fukking fire much less the ones who do to put shyt in a shopping cart. One of the best in the industry already. fukk, I know this is just the beginning but dammit, I wanted to see some success. Just one fukking sale would make my fukking day. :damn:
If your store is fully optimized as far name titles, image titles, Alt text, Google search enging previews, URL names/syntax then try google shopping. If it’s as good as you think you will get sales within 2-3 days.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If your store is fully optimized as far name titles, image titles, Alt text, Google search enging previews, URL names/syntax then try google shopping. If it’s as good as you think you will get sales within 2-3 days.
My SEO needs major work. I am currently on it but I am fighting against some big mfers in this field but this is a global field, everyone can eat in this field but I need to standout. Thank goodness I have one of the best agencies working on my shyt right now. Otherwise, we are fukked.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Never really realized how shyt my facebook page was before smh.

Facebook is where I'm going next. I'm wasting a lot of potential not having anything really on there. I want to have some sort of presence for Holiday sales this year.

We have over 10k followers on Twitter and over 50k on IG now.

Silkk

Daps
Facebook is where I'm going next. I'm wasting a lot of potential not having anything really on there. I want to have some sort of presence for Holiday sales this year.

We have over 10k followers on Twitter and over 50k on IG now.
I been having hell trying to build up my IG followers:snoop:. At this point im contemplating running an ad giving away $100-$200 to 5-10 people who are following the page after a week of running it.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
My SEO needs major work. I am currently on it but I am fighting against some big mfers in this field but this is a global field, everyone can eat in this field but I need to standout. Thank goodness I have one of the best agencies working on my shyt right now. Otherwise, we are fukked.

If they were that good you would not have 0 sales breh. Come on lol. So as far as all that is concerned, hit me up and I will give you an in depth analysis.

If you not moving at all, SEO is not the only problem.

Anyway out of stock now and made over 18k profit on this one product. Launching a website for this niche and nobody can stop us. :wow:

My next product on Amazon is gonna be a 7 figure product. Dead ass. Just need to work on graphics for now. :ehh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If they were that good you would not have 0 sales breh. Come on lol. So as far as all that is concerned, hit me up and I will give you an in depth analysis.

If you not moving at all, SEO is not the only problem.

Anyway out of stock now and made over 18k profit on this one product. Launching a website for this niche and nobody can stop us. :wow:

My next product on Amazon is gonna be a 7 figure product. Dead ass. Just need to work on graphics for now. :ehh:
I got you brehs

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I been having hell trying to build up my IG followers:snoop:. At this point im contemplating running an ad giving away $100-$200 to 5-10 people who are following the page after a week of running it.

My IG strategy is basically:
-Identified the right hashtags (was easy because i have a really niche audience, so only 3-5 hashtags even matter)
-Post majority non-product posts, to organically drive up followers
-Mix in product posts to sell to that captive audience I've created
-Encourage people to post pics/vids of our products to IG via a promotion we insert into all orders, then repost these stories to our story (have had at least 15 this month). We do a giveaway every month and anyone who posts merch is entered.

I've had to put in a lot of work to create content for the account, but the plus side is I have 5 figure revenue year to date to Shopify from Instagram and have $0 adspend lifetime on that IG account. My audience is really active and engaged on IG though, so not sure how that translates to different products.