Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Weed, LSD, Coke, Shrooms, and Alcohol

In terms of usage:

Weed - Usually an eighth every few days depending on what my paycheck looks like. Lived with two dealers last semester who smoked me up all the time, that shyt was pretty wild, but I don't have any problem going without. I've smoked once in the past two weeks without any problems.

I dropped LSD twice in September, mostly b/c it was easily available to me, I had done it once before when I was sixteen with my cousin, great experience like someone mentioned on the last page.

Done coke a few times, mostly free bumps from some of my boys when they were hammered. Not really my thing.

Shrooms i've done a few times, liked that. Also tried Opium in October, wasn't my thing.

My drinking is pretty sporadic. No problem getting drunk, friends usually go harder than me and TBH I'd rather smoke than drink most of the time.

breh im from the hood idk where to get that shyt from

I think this is one of the white person advantages. Access to good shyt (high quality weed, molly, coke, psychedelics in general be it shrooms or LSD) is easy as fukk.

I have two dealers who are best friends with my brother and chill at my place all the time that can get me anything , and a grower who lives three streets over who has a farm pumping out high quality shyt.

You could just try this:

Silk Road (marketplace) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they send you shyt straight thru the mail

brick james

John piffington
Daps
weed, coke, acid, shrooms, xannys, oxys, sizzurp, 2ce/b/other synthetic hallucinogens. alcohol, dmt, molly and e pills...

stopped with the xannys, oxys, and sizzurp when i was like 20... had a nicca think like I was the hulk but feelin like gumby... fukked with too many crazy white bytches my first 2 years of college

weed I smoke everyday, alcohol 2-3 times a week

molly, and all the other hallucinogens I do once a month or every 2 months, but sometimes more if they are around like that... and all of these come from the internet

I feel like the hallucinogens (i count e/molly as one ) help rejuvenate me. I wouldn't of made it through school without them; the shyt literally cured me of procrastination.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Schrooms - Good for hallucinations, I just grow them myself now because I got some spores stored. Last 6/8 hours. Tried colombians and mexicans.

Weed - I like the high but I don't want to buy so a friend of mine got a connect and sometimes I smoke some.

LSA - Said to be natural LSD but LSD heads will disagree. Anyway, the hallucinations are LSD like from what I know about the latter. The feel sensation is crazy though. Good sex drug if you past the belly problems. Last 6/8 hours

DXM - I absolutely love the high from the third plateau. But you're absolutely wrecked the next day, so you better not have something to do. Can fukk your brain up it repeated too much.

Research Chemichals - Tried 2CE and 2CI, the high and hallucinations are quite similar to schrooms but it feels more "synthetic" and cold. Both last 8/10 hours :damn: and I get tired of it at the end because I want it to end so bad. About to cop some 6-APB because it's said to be coke like and it's cheap. :scheme:

Codeine - Tried some medicine but I felt too wasted to enjoy.

Salvia - Crazy stuff, it lasts 15-30min and the trip is really difficult to understand but from the best trip I had, I travelled to some Egypt-like land with my feet on the sands with an extraordinary realistic feel.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
sniffin raw tobacco though>>>

you think the coka is hardbody try this..ultimate head rush

oh,and DMT :youngsabo:

the shaman loved the god,said he never saw a 1st timer handle so much&naught go insane..:lolbron:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Haven't done any hard drugs Since October 2011(Coke, XTC, Pain Killers, Xanax)... Haven't smoked weed since March... Haven't drank any hard alcohol since march other then a couple nice beers every once in a blue moon with dinner...

I really on my body building health shyt... Once I get my body to exactly where I want it... I start indulging in the weed again...

Also, everyone should try Mushrooms and Acid atleast once or twice....

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I smoke weed a lot. My favorite drug of choice after that is MDMA, going to a concert on MDMA is a powerful experience. I drink on the weekends, not that much though. I probably wouldn't even drink if my friends didn't. I take like 1mg of xanax every now and then, I like how carefree it makes me. I just think about a lot of stuff all the time. I tried shrooms but didn't really have that good of a time. It wasn't bad, but I was just like :manny: felt like I couldn't string together any coherent or profound thoughts.