THE OFFICIAL DRUG THREAD

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:wtf: How yall nikkas be doing all these drugs and maintain jobs, every job nowadays make you do drug tests. My bro the other day had to sneak his lil brothers piss into a drug test just to work at a grocery store.
Another one of my mans last year got fired as 6 flags security cuz he had to take a second drug test he didn't even know about

But in response to the I've only done weed, pills (xan), and alcohol.
Prolly won't be meesing with anything but alcohol anymore tho, tryna get these govt jobs :shaq2: and I just be trippin out too much.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Weed, MDMA, Alcohol are all I need.

The only drugs that stay in your system for drug testing purposes is weed because it binds to fat cells. no other drug does that. As long as you stop smoking, drink fluids and workout (if you have low body fat.. I have practically none) you're good

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Weed, MDMA, Alcohol are all I need.

The only drugs that stay in your system for drug testing purposes is weed because it binds to fat cells. no other drug does that. As long as you stop smoking, drink fluids and workout (if you have low body fat.. I have practically none) you're good

:ohhh: :ehh: good to know

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my heroin.
501_big.jpg

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:wtf:

nikkas is really fiends!

Call me old school or whateva....but anything beyond weed is fiend status.

nikkas sniff blow? Acid? LSD? and all these random pills.

*bumps Biggie ''Things done changed''*

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Weed for me - no bueno

Coke - good for a while then I started getting real antsy and paranoid on it unless I was drunk

E - good high but I hate the down

I think I'm going to stick to just drinking. I have as much fun on a good drunk buzz than drugs most of the time.

Daps
weed - smoke like 2-3 g's a day by myself easily

adderall - here and there for productivity, def gives you that boost and not once do you think 'i dont wanna be doing this'

shrooms - tried them a few times, pretty cool would def do them again

xanax - tried twice not doing again, they completely knocked me out both times and the next day I felt like shyt

never done coke, heroin, crack, or anything like that...I know its about self-control, but there's been too many fuends in my family, just not a good look for me

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

nikkas is really fiends!

LSD and acid is the same thing. And I'd say weed is more fiend status than anything else. I know nikkas that have high of weed for years and will go crazy if they can't smoke.

Coke has been around forever, it isn't addictive but expensive as hell. I'd rather just get drunk. Everything is good in moderation, #YOLO

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
LSD and acid is the same thing. And I'd say weed is more fiend status than anything else. I know nikkas that have high of weed for years and will go crazy if they can't smoke.

Coke has been around forever, it isn't addictive but expensive as hell. I'd rather just get drunk. Everything is good in moderation, #YOLO

:dwillhuh:

u high rite now b

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Dora,i'll tell you hot to maximize your pleasure if you send me a few..:ehh:
if i knew you IRL, i'd probably just give them to you or anyone who wants them, i didn't feel good all day on sunday and that's only 10mg. i was reading on those drug board muthafukkas taking like 60-110mgs at a time :merchant:

but yea, share with me how i'm supposed to feel good off this shyt lol

nikkas is really fiends!

coke aint even that serious bruh. coke only becomes a problem if you develop an addiction, trying it here or there isn't doing too much.

LSD? i feel like a lot of people have done it and been fine, but if i wanna trip like that, shrooms are fine.

pills? they're legal, you can just abuse them :manny: but people who snort them/shoot them/plug them in the but :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
Hayward CA
:wtf: How yall nikkas be doing all these drugs and maintain jobs, every job nowadays make you do drug tests. My bro the other day had to sneak his lil brothers piss into a drug test just to work at a grocery store.
Another one of my mans last year got fired as 6 flags security cuz he had to take a second drug test he didn't even know
Synthectic Piss breh, used it for all of my drug screenings.:win:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I've tried pretty much everything except E cause i'm not trying to sweat and hug shyt. Weed, booze, LSD, coke, mushrooms, a lot of pharmas, heroin... That being said I don't really get stuck on anything, and i left that phase a while back. I'll smoke like once every 3 months nowadays.

still gettin drunk tho :win: