THE OFFICIAL DRUG THREAD

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
so what kinda intoxicants are yall nikkas puttin into yall bodies???

everybody smokes weed so thats nothing special...the only thing i've been intrigued with is trying different strains...i been gettin some fruity some my homeboy and tha shyt have a nikka feelin great and my other homeboy copped some northern lights from this same dealer and we smoked a joint of that...i was taken back by the different taste this shyt had it was good as fukk

do any of yall nikkas sip lean??? idk why nikkas are gettin on that shyt in my area but its blowing up here. i need to find me a lean connect and eat of these junky ass nikkas

this thread is for drug discussion of all kinds, if u high or drunk and wanna come in here and trip out lets do it nikkas:takedat:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I have done tons of drugs the one's i like are

weed
XTC
LSD
Coke
Opium

I dislike
liquor
Shrooms
Speed

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
2 g's of kush for $35 =:win: where im from. winninggggg

I get 3.5 of kushy for $45:shaq:.

I tried coke but it did nothing but make me stay up, make my heart feel funny, and leave a nasty taste in my mouth. I like molly but I don't do that often. I also sip lean from time to time but that's more status symbol/cool shyt for me. The best drug is green, fukk that other shyt.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
What goes up must come down.

Drugs have a balancing downside: no matter how good they make you feel... you're gonna feel just as bad when it wears off,

a person with this awareness will know it's pointless to use drugs unless you have a disorder or illness.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
LMFAO at weed connects. You need to get up on clinics homie. Your connects are ripping you off trust me.

:smh: At meeting some dusty bum behind 7-Eleven for a little 5 sack.

:smh: At a connect not coming through cause he's having dinner with his family.

:smh: At a connect giving you grams on the dot, then you get hype when he throws in .2

:smh: At paying 20 for a gram cause it's "dank shyt"

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Just alcohol and when I want to get shyt done for school or around my apartment Vyanse 50Mg