Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Welp

:lebrondamson::lebrondamson::lebrondamson:

unknown.png

Hopefully this means DD2 is on the horizon

shyt man....I gotta be honest, I thought they shut down the servers years ago. :manny:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
About to get back into this. Gotta get archery down though. :wow:

Funny you bump this thread, as I've been playing through this again.

Tried out Warrior this time and so far I'm in the Everfall. Haven't did Bitterblack Isle yet on this second play through.

Doing the trick to max Vocations out this time, let me know if you need info on that.

Fred.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Funny you bump this thread, as I've been playing through this again.

Tried out Warrior this time and so far I'm in the Everfall. Haven't did Bitterblack Isle yet on this second play through.

Doing the trick to max Vocations out this time, let me know if you need info on that.

Fred.

let me get that info

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
let me get that info

Ok I dunno if you beat it but there's some slight story spoilers.

After you fight the dragon towards the end of the game, you're labeled an outlaw.

So going to the Noble Quarter (where the king, etc. lives) will have soldiers attack.

They are weak as fukk but they never stop. They will literally keep appearing forever.

So what you do is, you climb one of the walls so the soldiers can't reach you. They won't attack your Pawns but your Pawns will attack them. Use Pawns with magic for faster kills.

So you can just leave your character up there and go watch a movie or some shyt. Your Pawns will keep killing them and you'll keep stacking Discipline Points and raising your Vocation.

If you want to speed up the process you can grab the Ring Of Perseverance (+50% more Discipline Points) from Bitterblack Isle. But like I said, you can leave the game running and as long as your PS4 doesn't go idle or shut down, it will max out your Vocation with zero effort.

Fred.