Zenn-La
Watch, one of the Joker movies will be animated. :russ:
It'd be the better move IMO
FOKH0Hp.png

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
damn can we get mos2, glc JL:Dark, Doom Patrol (DC's fantastic 4 intro duce beast boy which would later be used for teen titans not that trash tv version) :snoop: anyway they doin they thing now the next few projects will be good.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
WB trying to make sure Aquaman looks right when they show off the 1st trailer but I’m wondering will that even be enough.

I think Aquaman might turn out to be decent but the competition is crazy for December so unless some movies move dates there is going to be a level of underperformance to their box office.

We saw an example of this in late April through May and those movies had at least 1-2 weeks of easy money.

In December you don’t have that at all.

With the Justice League aftermath, Aquaman being expensive because of the water effects and December competition I wonder what WB’s expectations are.

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully it is tempered expectations for Aquaman, just like it was for Wonder Woman.

WB needs to stop pocket watching Marvel. That has been their biggest achilles heel. But that is what corporations do, so....:hubie:

Just focus on making good movies, cast the right actors and hire talented/creative directors. DC will be fine if they do that. They have the material and characters to make it work.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Aquaman might turn out to be decent but the competition is crazy for December so unless some movies move dates there is going to be a level of underperformance to their box office.

Is it really? Disney has no major movies slated for Q4 (aside from Mary Poppins and Wreck-It-Ralph 2), and the rest of the movies that month are either Oscar bait or movies that aren't guaranteed to do very well.

At least two of Bumblebee, Alita: Battle Angel and Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse are going to under-perform, and at least one of them will be a flop.