Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Just curious, what's your ranking for the 10( first 5 of each studio).
Mine:
  1. Ironman
  2. Cap 1
  3. WW
  4. MOS
  5. Hulk
  6. IM 2
  7. Thor
  8. JL
  9. SS
  10. BvS

1. Man of Steel
2. Ironman
3. BvS (Ultimate)
4. Cap1
5. Ironman 2 (rewatched this recently, and is actually pretty good - for some reason I thought I hated this).
6. Wonder Woman
7. JL
8. Thor

9. Hulk

10. Suicide Squad

Honestly I enjoy all those movies except SS, I like the actors and some of the stylistic choices but it's too much of a mess.

As for HULK, I love the Ang Lee film - this was a big step down for me :yeshrug:but it's a cool movie.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
1. Man of Steel
2. Ironman
3. BvS (Ultimate)
4. Cap1
5. Ironman 2 (rewatched this recently, and is actually pretty good - for some reason I thought I hated this).
6. Wonder Woman
7. JL
8. Thor

9. Hulk

10. Suicide Squad

Honestly I enjoy all those movies except SS, I like the actors and some of the stylistic choices but it's too much of a mess.

As for HULK, I love the Ang Lee film - this was a big step down for me :yeshrug:but it's a cool movie.
Thanks, how many spots would BvS fall strictly based on the theatrical cut?

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I think folk are really overhyping Flashpoint

They wouldnt hedge a reboot soft or otherwise on a Flash film...its just taking the name and some story beats lol

They need to recast Batman already and greenlight MoS 2. From there the DCEU can begin healing
Yeah I think people expecting Flashpoint to be a full blown reset of the universe are going to be disappointed. More likely they're just gonna use the name to drive up hype for the film, since it's probably The Flash's most famous story.

And honestly, I don't see the point of a reboot. Like, what exactly are we rebooting? Actors? You can recast without it; even the MCU has done it a couple times. Plot points? Look, I know people love "The Death of Superman" and Doomsday's "bargain bin Hulk" ass, but it's not worth it to reboot just to do that story later. Right now, they have a universe with an active Justice League who have been exposed to Apokolips, an active Amanda Waller and the Suicide Squad, Joker, Luthor, and Deathstroke all the mix, and by the end of this year, they'll also have Aquaman's lore to play with. They've got more than enough players on the board to salvage this without unending the table and starting over.

And even if they did start over, it's not gonna be the clean slate people want. Like, Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman aint going nowhere. Same with Aquaman if that movie hits.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
5wnbHnp.gif

qqrjdFH.gif

uyAxmhx.gif

12Or26x.gif

TbqUk8A.gif

TF03Nzg.gif

:banderas:

FUCCIN EPIC !!! :wow: thats MY SUPERMAN

I'm so pissed off we'll never see Snyders full vision and arc visualised.. this universe seems pointless now, cause the real reason we were all invested was seeing Snyders plan to the end..

Little old but...
7odxghbgm5i01.png

:lolbron:

Everyone is #SnyderSet

p*ssy ass cac relics at WB didnt realise how deep the set runs deep. everyone loves snyder, casts, directors, VFX editors.. all except p*ssy ass cac bloggers and pompous mouse dicc eaters

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
FUCCIN EPIC !!! :wow: thats MY SUPERMAN

I'm so pissed off we'll never see Snyders full vision and arc visualised.. this universe seems pointless now, cause the real reason we were all invested was seeing Snyders plan to the end..

Everyone is #SnyderSet

p*ssy ass cac relics at WB didnt realise how deep the set runs deep. everyone loves snyder, casts, directors, VFX editors.. all except p*ssy ass cac bloggers and pompous mouse dicc eaters
And critics and most of the viewing public. lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
99% of critics are fat cac bloggers who know nothing about film and the audience scores on these sites you visit are positive. :manny:
The anger. :mjlol:Insult them if you must they still aren't part of the ZS fan club. lol
And way more people didn't even bother entering an audience score and even more didn't bother seeing the movie. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The anger. :mjlol:Insult them if you must they still aren't part of the ZS fan club. lol
And way more people didn't even bother entering an audience score and even more didn't bother seeing the movie. :manny:

What movie? Are you talking about Justice League because when I saw Whedon was finishing it and adding his own touch I didn't go see it either. I only saw it a few days ago :mjlol:

You don't even know what you are trying to argue :russ:

I'm in every Marvel thread praising Black Panther or Winter Soldier etc.. I'm a fan of all comics. Keep stanning tho :salute:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What movie? Are you talking about Justice League because when I saw Whedon was finishing it and adding his own touch I didn't go see it either. I only saw it a few days ago :mjlol:

You don't even know what you are trying to argue :russ:

I'm in every Marvel thread praising Black Panther or Winter Soldier etc.. I'm a fan of all comics. Keep stanning tho :salute:
Uh, I'm talking about the same movies you were talking about when you said, 'the audience scores on these sites you visit are positive.' :mjgrin:

Thanks for the update on what you have been up to lately. Nobody cares. lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Uh, I'm talking about the same movies you were talking about when you said, 'the audience scores on these sites you visit are positive.' :mjgrin:

Thanks for the update on what you have been up to lately. Nobody cares. lol

No, it's only you pretending to not care but that don't stop you from following me around this board :umad:

Justice League was a fail and deserved to fail. The others were widely successful. Even Suicide Squad which I didn't like was successful. Stay mad tho.