Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I never claimed to own any physicals find me one post where I claimed that. I have a digital library and have read loads of titles. My statement was that you don’t read comics due to you constantly referring to Superman as a nerdy Boy Scout. Now since you think you are a cool kid, guess it’s time to post your collection with your name and dated. Since you requested that from me I am sure you have no qualms doing the same.
As I thought :mjlol:

It's always the loudest ones that are full of shyt :mjlol:

Be a supposed comic expert and don't own a single comic book brehs:mjlol: y'all clowns are so damn predictable :mjgrin:

What I tell you about these dudes @MartyMcFly :mjgrin:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ok now post your pic of your collection.

:mjlol:I will wait.
Unlike you,I've actually posted pictures of comics I own on this site:mjlol:

You just another loud mouth,in the moment dikk rider that don't actually read comics but be the one screaming about not mah superman.:mjlol:,

How you gonna be in every thread bytching about what characters should be like and not even own a comic book :mjlol:

This is where you reference an animated show from the 90s as a bullet point @MartyMcFly :mjgrin:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Unlike you,I've actually posted pictures of comics I own on this site:mjlol:

You just another loud mouth,in the moment dikk rider that don't actually read comics but be the one screaming about not mah superman.:mjlol:,

How you gonna be in every thread bytching about what characters should be like and not even own a comic book :mjlol:

This is where you reference an animated show from the 90s as a bullet point @MartyMcFly :mjgrin:

Nope post your collection now with your name and date, you made the same request of me so I am doing the same of you. I have never claimed to own comics I read digitally and have been reading comics on and off since I was a kid I got back into them in the early 2000 and now only read digitally. I don’t buy dvds doesn’t mean I don’t watch movies. The fact you keep referring to Superman as nerdy Boy Scout goes to show your knowledge begins and ends at the Reeve era. You can front all you want though but until you post your collection shut the fukk up.:troll:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nope post your collection now with your name and date, you made the same request of me so I am doing the same of you. I have never claimed to own comics I read digitally and have been reading comics on and off since I was a kid I got back into them in the early 2000 and now only read digitally. I don’t buy dvds doesn’t mean I don’t watch movies. The fact you keep referring to Superman as nerdy Boy Scout goes to show your knowledge begins and ends at the Reeve era. You can front all you want though but until you post your collection shut the fukk up.:troll:
full

Every. Single. Time.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
No mingling of words, post your collection breh.
I don’t know a single comic book fan who doesn’t own this issue,let alone a superman fan.

8IWVHMH_d.jpg

So,me,a supposed non comic reader who doesn’t know anything about superman can post up a superman comic.

But you. Supposed DC fan. Supposed superman fan. Supposed comic expert. Don’t own a single comic book.

Funny how that go :mjgrin:

Hook line and sinker. Every single time you clowns are called out you can’t even post a single comic book up. :mjgrin: I ain’t asking the world here. All I want is you to post a comic book you own up. But all you clowns got is excuses. For how much y’all bytch about not mah characters y’all can’t seem to prove you actually like these characters :mjgrin:

I’d bet money you also a cac :mjgrin:

Who heard of a comic book fan that doesn’t own any comic books :mjgrin: Only so long the fake can pretend :mjgrin:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know a single comic book fan who doesn’t own this issue,let alone a superman fan.

8IWVHMH_d.jpg

So,me,a supposed non comic reader who doesn’t know anything about superman can post up a superman comic.

But you. Supposed DC fan. Supposed superman fan. Supposed comic expert. Don’t own a single comic book.

Hook line and sinker. Every single time you clowns are called out you can’t even post a single comic book up. :mjgrin: I ain’t asking the world here. All I want is you to post a comic book you own up. But all you clowns got is excuses. For how much y’all bytch about not mah characters y’all can’t seem to prove you actually like these characters :mjgrin:

Who heard of a comic book fan that doesn’t own any comic books :mjgrin: Only so long the fake can pretend :mjgrin:

You said collection fukk boi, post your collection and stop stalling. :troll:
Lo2ijTy.jpg

Also why don’t you put your name and the date and time up, since you are the great connoisseur. I am willing to take a perma ban bet that you cannot provide pics of your collection with your name the date and time. That is how confident I am that you are frauding.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

8IWVHMH_d.jpg

So now @Cacdestroyer you gotta prove you're a comic book head and a POC. He's gonna question whether you are a man or woman next and ask for dyck picks. :mjlol:
Dude, you told me you were gonna ignore him? Now you about to take a ban bet now over nothing?
Hilarious thread nonetheless. :russ:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See here's the thing. MoS wasn't bad. It was a flawed vision that was carried by a good cast. Shannons interpretation of Zod and then killing him off was like buying bitcoin when it was worth 10$ then selling it when it hit 50$.

If they didn't want to do an origins story then they should've made a Krypton movie. But since they were only trying to sell superman it showed that WB didn't want to take any risks.

They could've even followed the Batman Begins template.

Wonder Woman was a Marvel knockoff. It was cheesy as hell and one of the worst villains ever. And the fact that people are comparing BP to this is an insult.
Bruh mentions he likes two DC movies in a DC thread and you go off on a rant:gucci:
What's wrong with you nikkas?
Y'all got DC on y'all's minds so much that it isn't even enough to take jabs in Marvel threads or make a thread about how DC sucks but y'all got to come in official DC threads, too:mindblown:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bruh mentions he likes two DC movies in a DC thread and you go off on a rant:gucci:
What's wrong with you nikkas?
Y'all got DC on y'all's minds so much that it isn't even enough to take jabs in Marvel threads or make a thread about how DC sucks but y'all got to come in official DC threads, too:mindblown:
We were summoned. Didn't you see the tags on this thread? :mjgrin:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
In case y'all haven't read this or see one post it in another thread

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhug...-of-zack-snyders-impact-on-the-dceus-success/

so basically, Snyder wanted MOS 2 and a Supes-verse extending over to the DCEU and Batman tease at the end but WB said nahh fukk that give us JL now.. fucc WB. for all the flack he gets seems like he's the one who fought nail and tooth for Wonder Woman to be made, funny huh that never gets mentioned

Snyder HAD a plan, a SET DAMN plan and WB rushed and fucced up and then had the guts to throw him under the bus ... fucc them

i hope WB crashes and burns, the DCEU should go to a different parent company smh

they reall fucced this whole shyt cause they didnt want Superman front and centre of the universe, greedy b*stards ruined something that had potential to grow.. Iron Man 1 didnt make that much and still Marvel pushed on// how the fucc you mad at almost 700 mil ????

wooooooooooooow fukk wb completely

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so basically, Snyder wanted MOS 2 and a Supes-verse extending over to the DCEU and Batman tease at the end but WB said nahh fukk that give us JL now.. fucc WB. for all the flack he gets seems like he's the one who fought nail and tooth for Wonder Woman to be made, funny huh that never gets mentioned

Snyder HAD a plan, a SET DAMN plan and WB rushed and fucced up and then had the guts to throw him under the bus ... fucc them

i hope WB crashes and burns, the DCEU should go to a different parent company smh

they reall fucced this whole shyt cause they didnt want Superman front and centre of the universe, greedy b*stards ruined something that had potential to grow.. Iron Man 1 didnt make that much and still Marvel pushed on// how the fucc you mad at almost 700 mil ????

wooooooooooooow fukk wb completely
Pretty much. WB got new leadership so if we don't hear reports about the suits touching Aquaman that will be a sign that they are heading in the right direction