Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Ok well then I enjoyed Man of Steel and Wonder Woman :manny:

I never saw Justice League :yeshrug:

See here's the thing. MoS wasn't bad. It was a flawed vision that was carried by a good cast. Shannons interpretation of Zod and then killing him off was like buying bitcoin when it was worth 10$ then selling it when it hit 50$.

If they didn't want to do an origins story then they should've made a Krypton movie. But since they were only trying to sell superman it showed that WB didn't want to take any risks.

They could've even followed the Batman Begins template.

Wonder Woman was a Marvel knockoff. It was cheesy as hell and one of the worst villains ever. And the fact that people are comparing BP to this is an insult.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Still waiting for you to post some comic books you own :mjgrin: or you just gonna keep ducking and babble the same shyt over and over that you do in every thread

I never claimed to own any physicals find me one post where I claimed that. I have a digital library and have read loads of titles. My statement was that you don’t read comics due to you constantly referring to Superman as a nerdy Boy Scout. Now since you think you are a cool kid, guess it’s time to post your collection with your name and dated. Since you requested that from me I am sure you have no qualms doing the same.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Something that's been on my mind, I wonder how every non suits in the DCEU feels about WB's handling of the universe and their firing Snyder. cause everyone loved Snyder and Batfleck said the only reason he agreed to playing Bat was cause he loved Snyder vision and plan for the DCEU (which we'll never see now smh)

What are you talking about? We saw that over a span of multiple films, the only time it can be said we didn’t see it was in JL.