obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
so it sounds to me that you think pa kent wanted clark to keep his abilities a secret forever.
I'm just going to ask this question before I continue this debate: do you think the parent of a superhero should be more concerned about making their kid a superhero or more concerned about raising their child and being protective?

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
I'm just going to ask this question before I continue this debate: do you think the parent of a superhero should be more concerned about making their kid a superhero or more concerned about raising their child and being protective?

he's not their child, they found him in an alien spacecraft and didn't tell anybody. you can't tell me they reasonably expected to lead a normal life and raise a normal child, especially one that is a god baby with mystical superpowers. the kents can't see into the future and predict the exact moment he would be figured out so i suspect it was something they were always prepared for from the start.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Pa Kent: :ehh:"well son i always knew this day would come. you know what you are now. you're an alien, a god. it's up to you now son, one day you're gonna have to make a choice.

::: few years later :::

Clark: :damn:"daaaaddddddddddd!!!! i've made my choice! i've made my choice!

Pa Kent:
man-of-steel-pa-kent-gif.gif

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
he's not their child, they found him in an alien spacecraft and didn't tell anybody. you can't tell me they reasonably expected to lead a normal life and raise a normal child, especially one that is a god baby with mystical superpowers. the kents can't see into the future and predict the exact moment he would be figured out so i suspect it was something they were always prepared for from the start.
You literally just explained exactly why people in here understand Pa Kent's mindset when it came to raising him:skip:You just laid out exactly why it would be difficult raising a child like Clark yet you're in here saying you don't understand contradictions Pa Kent might have made when it comes to raising Clark. So either you're purposely being obtuse or the idea of what it means to be a parent is foreign to you. I'm going to go with both since the idea of adoption also seems foreign to you based on that first sentence.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Me keeping my expectations in check is getting harder and harder.
I'm expecting a solid film. Nothing more.

I'm over origin films.

If it's anything more I'll be surprised. Like a solid 7/10.

But the footage does look good I can't lie.