Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
April 3rd, 2020 - Cyborg
And this one is the biggest surprise of them all. Ray Fisher made his first (very brief) appearance as Vic Stone/Cyborg in Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, and will clearly have a crucial role to play in both Justice League films if they're grooming him for a solo film. He's going to feature in The Flash solo movie, too

No other details are presently available, and there are also rumors that this one might be reworked into a movie that would introduce the Teen Titans to the big screen.

July 24th, 2020 - Green Lantern Corps
Fairly or unfairly, Green Lantern has the most working against him. The 2011 film failed to kickstart the DC Universe as planned, and received a lukewarm (at best) critical and box-office reception. There are, of course, ways around this.

One way is to simply not make Hal Jordan the central Green Lantern of the movie. It was revealed at SDCC 2015 that the Green Lantern movie is now called Green Lantern Corps, and thisone may focus on as many as three Green Lanterns, likely with John Stewart as the main Green Lantern of Sector 2814. David Goyer and Justin Rhodes are writing the script, but there's no director in place yet.

We've heard bits and pieces indicating that Green Lantern won't even show up until the end of Justice League, or possibly even Justice League 2. By the time 2020 rolls around, a decade will have passed, and by then the character won't be considered so radioactive by studio execs.

And then there are the missing pieces that are either unconfirmed or simply don't have release dates yet...

Justice League 2
Don't be fooled by the fact that this lost its 2019 release date, Warner Bros. is still planning a second installment, since the first one is bound to make all kinds of bank.

Gotham City Sirens
Harley Quinn isn't just for the Suicide Squad. Warner Bros. has tapped David Ayer to direct Gotham City Sirens, which will team Harley Quinn up with other female DC villain, most likely including Poison Ivy and Catwoman. It's not totally clear if this is replacing a Harley Quinn solo movie, which we have a few details on here.

This one is on the fast-track, so it could take over that June 14th, 2019 release date vacated by Justice League 2.

Black Adam
Shazam doesn't have a director or a star to play its title character yet, but it sure does have a villain. And that villain, who will be played by Dwayne Johnson, is certainly strong enough to sustain his own movie. There's no release date set for the Black Adam movie, and this is the kind of thing that could work as a nifty prequel to set up the mystical world of Shazam if they choose to go that route. We're currently on the lookout for more info.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Booster Gold (and maybe Blue Beetle)
Flash and Arrow executive producer Greg Berlanti is going to executive produce and possibly direct a Booster Gold movie. Zack Stentz (Thor, X-Men: First Class, a recent episode of CW's The Flash TV series) will write the script.

Early reports described this as a "superhero buddy cop movie" that would involve Blue Beetle. We'll get you more updates on this as they become available.

Deadshot
Warner Bros. knows they have one of the biggest stars in the world already in costume, so they're reportedly considering a Deadshot solo movie, as well.

Suicide Squad 2
While the critical response to the first film wasn't so hot, the box office was blazing, so Warner Bros. isn't taking Suicide Squad 2 off the table. David Ayer is likely going to be too busy with Gotham City Sirens until further notice, though, so no word on when we'll see this.

Lobo
Back on the schedule after years of being dormant, the Lobo movie may attempt to be the DCEU equivalent of Deadpool. Jason Fuchs must have impressed Warner Bros. with his work on Wonder Woman, because he's on board to write the script for this one.

We'll update this with more information as we get it, but it should be a fun ride.

Dark Universe
Dark Universe might be more familiar to comic book fans under its comic name, Justice League Dark. This one will feature the supernatural characters from the DC Universe. Characters like Swamp Thing, Demon, Deadman, Zatanna, and possibly even John Constantine.

Guillermo del Toro was attached to this one for quite some time, but had to leave the project. Doug Liman (Edge of Tomorrow) will now direct

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not yet.

It was reported they were doing basically a page 1 rewrite.

I suspect it was a victim of the Snyder to Geoff Johns shuffle. Johns probably disagreed with the direction they were taking.

There's no way it makes its release date.

My theory is that they're waiting until they have a release date for either batman or gotham city sirens for 2018 before they announce flash will be pushed to 2019.
I think the issue was how political rick Famuyiwa was trying to get with the movie as opposed to a buddy movie with flash and cyborg . So they were like :picard::francis:... so are you done or are you quitting ?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think the issue was how political rick Famuyiwa was trying to get with the movie as opposed to a buddy movie with flash and cyborg . So they were like :picard::francis:... so are you done or are you quitting ?

Breh. We've been over this. You can't say things like that on this site :russ: your theory which I don't think there's even a little evidence of, will turn into gospel then the the next thing you know, there will be a thread on how DC and WB are:mjpls: which will lead to hours of bickering and back and forth and conspiracy theory shyt all on the basis of nothing

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flash get a director yet?

they really need to get the flash right...i know cats like batman's rouge gallery, but the flash's is just as good, if not better, and has so much potential....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as for the thread topic: i've liked the movies so far (think bvs was the best comic book movie last year), but i know i'm in the minority with that....

i just need wb to get out their own way: either create a formula for the movies for everyone to follow or let the directors, actors, etc. do their thing....once they do that, think the movies will be even better....

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh. We've been over this. You can't say things like that on this site :russ: your theory which I don't think there's even a little evidence of, will turn into gospel then the the next thing you know, there will be a thread on how DC and WB are:mjpls: which will lead to hours of bickering and back and forth and conspiracy theory shyt all on the basis of nothing
Whatever do you mean ???

Martha :troll: sorry lol I set the bait cause I was bored at work

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The award was for Best Makeup and Hairstyling...its the same award Guardians of the Galaxy got nominated for in 2014.

Wow..... no hate or jokes but I'm actually impressed you remember that as I dont think any or the Marvel stans would remember that.:leon:

I mean I bet if there was a poll out of the last 5 winners in that category no one could name all 5 off the top of they head:ld:

If Pratt would've had his face lined up better and Gomorra with some highlights or a perm... maybe they wouldve won:manny:

Martha

Conz

Superstar
Daps
honest question... honestly. in regard to this amazing Academy Award honor, what do you think won it for them? Killer Croc? What else could even be interpreted as impressive? Joker's tats? Harley's face?