lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope they keep the direction they going with their movies...it's a nice contrast to marvel...but in the end it's all about money, so who knows...

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
DAAWWGGGGGGGGGGGG..

THEY GAVE BATFLECK THE HELM FOR THE UNIVERSE.....

:wow:

ITS LIT

full

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
BVS is one of the worst triple A titles I've seen this decade. Batman was the only redeeming factor about that movie. Fell asleep 3 times in the theatre. Hope Suicide squad is much better.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
BVS is one of the worst triple A titles I've seen this decade. Batman was the only redeeming factor about that movie. Fell asleep 3 times in the theatre. Hope Suicide squad is much better.
The trailers alone look better than BvS was :pachaha:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Ducktales Devin back at it again :mjlol:
Hold up, the red phone is ringing. Oh hey, it’s Devin Faraci, who has this to add:

My sources have told me that Affleck was incredibly unhappy about the reception of BvS. He felt humiliated after spending so much of the press tour saying how much better this film would be than Daredevil. On top of that his agent was furious when Kevin Tsujihara jumped the gun and announced him as the director of The Batman - there were still negotiations happening.

This move seems to help placate Affleck while also edging Zack Snyder out of a controlling central position in the DC Movieverse.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

The trailers alone look better than BvS was :pachaha:

interesting...

WELCOME TO THE DCEU.. CANT STOP WONT STOP

LOOK OUT FOR SUICIDE SQUAD.. ITS LIT