The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DFW brehs.

Have they ever found the person that killed the women in the Midlothian church?

That shyt still puzzle me to this day. Especially being from that area. :lupe:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If I get this job I plan on making the move to Dallas. :ohlawd:

@BrothaZay hit me up on the hotspots for black singles, black strip clubs:shaq:, food spots, etc.

:yawn: I been here three months. I'm so bored. Have a job interview lined up in the chi already for next week. If I can get more bread from that job, I'll probably go back.

Daps
The slow ass Wal-Mart on Forest Lane?

Yeah it's fukked up now. The part I'm in is still considered Dallas, but even some parts of Richardson, Garland, and Mesquite are questionable.

Out of towners come out here thinkin' these DFW suburbs are the same as suburbs in other cities.

I had a cousin from Florida come here for a wedding and she stayed at some motel in Richardson thinking shyt was sweet. shyt was shady as fukk. :russ:

nikkas will think shyt is sweet cause they see some nice big houses but will end up getting robbed at gun point by a 16 year old
:mjlol:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The slow ass Wal-Mart on Forest Lane?

Yeah it's fukked up now. The part I'm in is still considered Dallas, but even some parts of Richardson, Garland, and Mesquite are questionable.

Out of towners come out here thinkin' these DFW suburbs are the same as suburbs in other cities.

I had a cousin from Florida come here for a wedding and she stayed at some motel in Richardson thinking shyt was sweet. shyt was shady as fukk. :russ:
Where is the hood? I have yet to see one here. And I work in this oak Cliff area which is supposed to be rough.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:yawn: I been here three months. I'm so bored. Have a job interview lined up in the chi already for next week. If I can get more bread from that job, I'll probably go back.
:mjlol: shyt sucks for u

U moved to a whole other region
And been complaining the whole time:mjlol:

U married
Ya life over anyway:mjlol:

Where is the hood? I have yet to see one here. And I work in this oak Cliff area which is supposed to be rough.

All of oak Cliff ain't hood
It is wealty people who live in parts of oak cliff

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trophy Count

Houston - 5

Dallas - 7

These nikkas are trying to catch us. :francis:

Hopefully the Texans never win a Super Bowl. That's our only trump card right now.