The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
Dallas folks, what ya'll know about Rowell Texas....? I've been checking into the houses over there, looking nice so far

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
so las colinas best place to move to in year one? wee plan on renting somewhere first then buying in 2019

as far as houses, late 20s me and my wife, I was checking out homes to buy in Garland Tx....how is that area?
Move close to where you will be working at

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
cool, makes sense. still got about 8 months until the move down there, but i plan on exploring in december for a few days ...thx for the info

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
My sister use to live off Forest Lane back when Richardson was a nice suburb

Back when the Albertsons was where the Walmart is now

Use to be fun ass fukk out there
No crime

The slow ass Wal-Mart on Forest Lane?

Yeah it's fukked up now. The part I'm in is still considered Dallas, but even some parts of Richardson, Garland, and Mesquite are questionable.

Out of towners come out here thinkin' these DFW suburbs are the same as suburbs in other cities.

I had a cousin from Florida come here for a wedding and she stayed at some motel in Richardson thinking shyt was sweet. shyt was shady as fukk. :russ:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Yeah it's fukked up now. The part I'm in is still considered Dallas, but even some parts of Richardson, Garland, and Mesquite are questionable.

Out of towners come out here thinkin' these DFW suburbs are the same as suburbs in other cities.

I had a cousin from Florida come here for a wedding and she stayed at some motel in Richardson thinking shyt was sweet. shyt was shady as fukk. :russ:
shyt brazy now

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
My sister use to live off Forest Lane back when Richardson was a nice suburb

Back when the Albertsons was where the Walmart is now

Use to be fun ass fukk out there
No crime

shyt brazy now

Brehs, are Houston suburbs the same way?