The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Pecan lodge in deep ellum is my number 1 choice, it's a long wait during the wrong times and expensive but it's worth it.

Lockhart BBQ in the bishop arts district is solid too, you don't get plates though

It's about 5 go to spots I got for bbq

Thanks for the recommendations. What are the other go to spots for food around here, not only bbq?

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Thanks for the recommendations. What are the other go to spots for food around here, not only bbq?

You in Arlington right? Check out Torchy's Tacos off in the Highlands off Collins st. You gonna be like :banderas: when you take your first bite

But then when that hot sauce kicks in.... :mjcry:

I'll say it again, best tacos I've ever had in my life.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
You in Arlington right? Check out Torchy's Tacos off in the Highlands off Collins st. You gonna be like :banderas: when you take your first bite

But then when that hot sauce kicks in.... :mjcry:

I'll say it again, best tacos I've ever had in my life.

I think I tried it when I was out in Wylie, but I'll try the Arlington one out as well.
I like Habaneros in Arlington for tacos as well. Grease Monkey is my favorite for burgers.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where's the best bbq place around here? I've been to about 7 in this area and none of them were mindblowing. Rudy's was solid, but that was also in Killeen, and Bone Daddy's was nice. Cokers was another solid option, but anyone have any other recommendations for bbq around arlington, grand prairie, fw, or southern dallas?
Lol you been to some wack spots breh

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Where's the best bbq place around here? I've been to about 7 in this area and none of them were mindblowing. Rudy's was solid, but that was also in Killeen, and Bone Daddy's was nice. Cokers was another solid option, but anyone have any other recommendations for bbq around arlington, grand prairie, fw, or southern dallas?
Sunny south BBQ

Hard life BBQ