The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
U playing right u gotta mean a room r somethin. I got my own spot but if I pull me a lil random bad bish out the kliff klub. Aint no way she comin in my crib really no braud til i do my homework on her & make sure she pass dat background check gotta know dat ....:francis:yea nikka im noid of mfs i been thru some shid...And im in the Cliff

I understand breh. I know all about the fukkery that goes on in the cliff. :mjcry:

But a breh been in the gym for the past 6 months and I'm trying to flex these gains on these hoes. Don't judge. :shaq:

But you right tho. These hoes gotta pass the carfax before she gets access to the crib. :mjpls:

I'm just trying to get a roster built for the summer and beyond. :to:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Dallas the only city I'd live in in the entire midwest/south but unfortunately my company isn't really big there. I hear nothing but good shyt bout DFW. Been to every big city in Texas and DFW is the only livable area for a West coast nikka. Women are bad, nice nightlife and outside of NYC, the best place to be single in ur 30s

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Where's the best bbq place around here? I've been to about 7 in this area and none of them were mindblowing. Rudy's was solid, but that was also in Killeen, and Bone Daddy's was nice. Cokers was another solid option, but anyone have any other recommendations for bbq around arlington, grand prairie, fw, or southern dallas?

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Dallas the only city I'd live in in the entire midwest/south but unfortunately my company isn't really big there. I hear nothing but good shyt bout DFW. Been to every big city in Texas and DFW is the only livable area for a West coast nikka. Women are bad, nice nightlife and outside of NYC, the best place to be single in ur 30s

I live in DFW and what you said is how I feel about the Bay Area. Everytime I go out there they do nothing but show love to a breh. If the cost of living wasn't so expensive I'd move out there tomorrow.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's the best bbq place around here? I've been to about 7 in this area and none of them were mindblowing. Rudy's was solid, but that was also in Killeen, and Bone Daddy's was nice. Cokers was another solid option, but anyone have any other recommendations for bbq around arlington, grand prairie, fw, or southern dallas?

I would like to get an answer for this too. I've been to Bone Daddy's and Cousins, they weren't bad, but I'm still looking for something better.

Also looking to find a good burrito spot. Can't believe I've been here for a year and haven't had a decent burrito. That Rosa's cafe stuff is trash :scust:

Daps
I would like to get an answer for this too. I've been to Bone Daddy's and Cousins, they weren't bad, but I'm still looking for something better.

Also looking to find a good burrito spot. Can't believe I've been here for a year and haven't had a decent burrito. That Rosa's cafe stuff is trash :scust:

Pecan lodge in deep ellum is my number 1 choice, it's a long wait during the wrong times and expensive but it's worth it.

Lockhart BBQ in the bishop arts district is solid too, you don't get plates though

It's about 5 go to spots I got for bbq

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Rosa's cafe never impressed me. Been there once and never been back.

Most of the bbq places I've been to out here have been decent, but not like mind blowing, "I need to go there" type of bbq. One I want to check out is Phat Daddy's in Grand Prairie

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
If yall are looking for a good taco joint. Check out Torchy's tacos. Their tacos is like :noah: :wow:

And you bout that life that hot sauce will have you like :mjcry:

It's literally the best tacos I've ever ate in my life. Fuel city aint got shyt on Torchy's.

Torchys-Tacos-tyler-tx-eguide-31hch3bvmc2lbuf9gfudqi.jpg